wow the board is working again

by candidlynuts 34 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

THE JWD ADDICT...

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

This is not me. I repeat this is not me.

• JH
    JH

Awwwww, all these people who missed my posts and threads.....

• heathen
    heathen

To me it looks different and working better than before , but I use IE . before I couldn't get into my post section half the time . Don't think the DLL thing was about this site tho , may have been an update I downloaded .

• needproof
    needproof

This board always seems to be down! Not very reliable, I wonder what the problem is?

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

My theory was that the computer geeks (at the direction of the WTS) at Brooklyn did some hackin'......but it was probably just down for maintenance?

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

I received a pm yesterday and could not open it!!! I love getting pm's they make me feel all special like someone really has something to say just for me. All day I tried and tried and tried but it would not open. This morning the first thing I did was check the forum and it worked. Thank goodness. I'm really becoming an addict of JWD. We need to start a recovery programe for addicts! lol.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I actually had one person call me to see if it was them or the board, take a deep breath, it will be ok

abr

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

laughed out loud at WAC's picture...too funny.

lisa

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

heathen - it's probably not the DLL file thing, mine altered with an update a few weeks ago - it's been flagging up on my AVG virus scans because AVG can't scan it anymore. However I did download another Windows XP security update yesterday and wasn't sure whether that had something to do with it.

Gabbly was working fine but there was hardly anyone there! Had a nice chat with Narkissos though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit