Truck nutz...I hate these things.

by wanderlustguy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Too funny. I've seen a lot of these... while driving in a lowered car following a big black Dodge Ram, they are quite... <ahem> intimidating...

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I saw a truck with those in my town.

I got a huge rubber dildo and stuck it in the receiver, right above the nuts.

It was hilarious until the guy got cited for it.

BA- Some things are funny, but not appropriate.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Yeah... I can't take my hubby into the vegetable section of the supermarket due to his inability to control his love of creating impromptu obscene sculptures... normally involving a cucumber or carrot...

• Kudra
    Kudra

Ha ha. those things make me laugh.

cause usually they are driven by a sort of little guy in a huge truck.

uh, Compensate much...???

And if the guy isn't a little diminutive type they probably fer sure he's got a micro-package or something else he is all insecure about...

• BrentR
    BrentR

I own two trucks and I have never had any reason to hang a "yam bag" on either of them. Now the naked lady mud flaps are an entirely different story.

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Some are way to realistic with veins and all. Oh and my wife threw mine away.

• loosie
    loosie

Nothing say MAN like those hanging from the tralier hitch of your truck with great big tires.

Oh my heart be still

Loosie from the yeah I'm being sarcastic class

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At the high school I graduated from, there was a teacher who was known as a lesbian, and drove a big jacked up Jeep.

Then there was a kid, who's parents had way too much money, who drove a big jacked up Chevy truck, complete with truck nuts.

One day, some students ( not me of course) took his nuts, and put them on her jeep. She drove around with them for a WEEK!

Boy was she pissed when she found them.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

What you got against huevos WLG? Jealous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit