What Do You Do To Show You Love Your Significant Other?

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

I know Minimus, but it's funny

• minimus
    minimus

you're tuff

• needproof
    needproof

Minimus, it's a love-hate relationship

• minimus
    minimus

Why not just dump each other?

• needproof
    needproof

Erm, two things Minimus - small things called marriage and kids.

Actually, we have neither lol. Well, we do ok.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Needproof, are you my husband?

• needproof
    needproof

lol - well, I dont plan on being anybody's husband... I guess I am an Island.

• forsharry
    forsharry

i'm actually terrible with communication...and I have a hard time with physical contact.

I blame growing up in a cult, personally...however, I say lots of I love yous....cause I do love him very much...and I try to snuggle and hold his hand...he likes that...

also, the running fingers through the hair gets him every time! ;)

• daystar
    daystar
    i'm actually terrible with communication

So is needproof, apparently.

I support her 100% in her path. I advise her when she asks for it and when I do, I don't just try to make her feel good, but tell her truth, even when it may be painful at times.

I respect her opinion even when I don't agree, perhaps even moreso when I don't.

I give her "the look" often. Not necessarily the one that says "meet me in the bedroom", but the one that says she is the most amazing, beautiful woman alive to me.

She knows that while I can survive well on my own, her presense makes everything much more sweet, much more alive. I tell her this and I show her this.

And I show her probably most effectively simply by really, really seeing her, by noticing the very small things about her along with the big things, and loving them.

• Faded-out
    Faded-out

I rub her feet every night before bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit