anyone here eat the bread and wine at the memorial?

by johnny cip 16 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i can't read every post about how all you x jw's went to the memorial. And i don't know how many here still think they are christians? but i interested to know if anyone did the christian thing and followed the commandment of jesus. and ate bread and wine. or were you all to scared of the jw's to follow jesus? john

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

No, I didn't partake..but I did almost drop the bread off the plate when it was passed to me!!

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Did you?

(I didn't go.)

• onacruse
    onacruse

Afterwards; not during.

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

hi Johnny,

I did partake the last 5 years of my 26 years in the borg. Did you? I left in the fall of 2005.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the last time i went to the memorial I DID EAT THE BREAD. and felt good about doing it.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I didn't. I figured that might be the line that shouldn't be crossed.

Not this year anyway...

• daystar
    daystar

I didn't go to Memorial. Haven't been to one in many years. If I did, I would. By the implications of what they mean, I qualify to partake, even in my most atheistic moods, but so do we all.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I did. The wife yelled at me afterwards until I told her that I felt as one with Jehovah and heard his instructions to announce my anointment.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

minister amos; well done i'm sure christ has a special place for you. at least you understand the commandment. and followed it. i can't see so many x jw's here. going to the mermorial , and not eating. want to make your wife more mad? tell her your in the body of christ but not of the 144000. only an idea. don't want to get you into more trouble. but it can be backed up by scripture. funny not many takers on this thread. which leads me to think many here , are scared shitless of thier jw family, shunning etc. by going and being hypocrites. i don't mean to sound mean. it's just the way i see it. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit