How Important is Sex in a Marriage/Relationship?

by avidbiblereader 33 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So if I'm understanding you guys, there is sex after marriage?

I learn something new on here everyday.

Nvr

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

There is sex in marriage? I have gotten propositions lately, but none by my husband. I guess to know me is to not want to 'know' me. . . Then again, I would have liked to have a real relationship (positive sense) with him also. It won't happen now. I wonder if he is as lonely as I am. Kind of a stupid shame, isn't it?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    There is sex in marriage? I have gotten propositions lately, but none by my husband. I guess to know me is to not want to 'know' me. . . Then again, I would have liked to have a real relationship (positive sense) with him also. It won't happen now. I wonder if he is as lonely as I am. Kind of a stupid shame, isn't it?

Damn girl! I hope you can fix that stuff up.

Brotherly love,

Nvr

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    There is sex in marriage? I have gotten propositions lately, but none by my husband. I guess to know me is to not want to 'know' me. .

Sorry to hear about that JW daughter, that is a shame and not healty either. I hope you work it out soon..

Then again, I would have liked to have a real relationship (positive sense) with him also. It won't happen now

You never know, there have been plenty of relationships rebuilt and especially if there is no infidelity involved..

I wonder if he is as lonely as I am. Kind of a stupid shame, isn't it?

There is only one way to find out, and it is a shame, because there still must be something there from the fact that you are still both there. I hope it gets better and things WORK out well for you. abr

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

near where I live they speak rather posh and they think sex is what you get your coal delivered in

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Well giving your wife 30 to 40 orgasms a night...(do you still claim that abr?)...???

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Well giving your wife 30 to 40 orgasms a night...(do you still claim that abr?)...???

Do you hold a workshop on this abr?

Nvr(willing to learn from the master)

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Yes and I will give it another many tonight. It is about technique and love, you must love the one you are with. But yes I can and do. abr

• greendawn
    greendawn

Since most people have sexual needs that need to be satisfied then obviously sex in a marriage is crucial, not many couples would like to live like monks and nuns under the same roof just having sex if and when they decide to have children. But there needs to be more than sex for a marriage to be satisfactory eg a good emotional life, and compatibility of characters.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    But there needs to be more than sex for a marriage to be satisfactory eg a good emotional life, and compatibility of characters.

Well put Greendawn, that is what my wife and I experience, good emotional life and compatibility, we have fun as a couple. things fall into place then with the other avenue.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit