Would You Recommend A Person Remain A Virgin Before Marriage???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The only (supposed) adult virgins that I know of are JWs

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, what if you never get married? I have a reletive who is a JW, in his 40's and still a virgin......And on top of it, wont maturbate either!

I agree you should also live together first......It all changes after that lol!

• Gill
    Gill

No! But they shouldn't 'sleep around' and drop their drawers with just anyone either!

• agapa37
    agapa37

How do you think I ended up married to a Gay JW?? If we had lived together before we got married..

LOL. I am sorry but that is funny. I am not laughing out of disrespect but, does one need to LIVE with a person that they are involved with to see that they are gay? REALLY! If you didn't see that before you married him than you must be blind in my opinion.

If a person wants to do things Gods way, yes one should not have sex before marriage.

• minimus
    minimus

I know of a 20 something year old girl that married a gay (bi) man without ever knowing it! They got divorced a few years later but remain the best of friends. And she was no virgin before she met him!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    REALLY! If you didn't see that before you married him than you must be blind in my opinion.

Thats a little harsh. My sister (jw back then) got married at 18, and hid her sexual feelings for women because of the religion. Her husband didnt know she was gay till years and years later!

• JH
    JH

I'd like to know if those who didn't remain virgin before marriage, if they regret it.

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

No way! You wouldn't buy a car without test driving it first, right?

• minimus
    minimus

When a person gets married without ever testing the waters elsewhere, it makes it difficult to know whether or not that person really is ideal sexually or at least more than satisfactory.Most JWs that I know of that got married as virgins either have miserable marriages or cheating went on by both or one partner.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Marriage??? I recomend no marriage. Just sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit