Shocking Baby Names

by horrible life 16 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

My daughter and I were discussing JW doctrine, on the long trip home from skiing. She is sooo glad she has a normal life. We also discussed buzz words, and what JW's think about many things. Most I said were thought to be "Pagan".

"What is Pagan?", she asked. After I explained, she said she had never heard of that word, but she liked it for a baby name. I almost had a wreck, I was laughing so hard. The middle name came easily too. She is only 15, and has, I hope, several more years to go, but whatever she wants. I do want to be there when she tells my parents!!

Pagan Apostate Smith works for a boy or girl. What could be better?

Can you think of other names, that would make a JW have heart pains?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Your parents will react like this

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

would be the look on their face lol

i like it

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I worked on birth certificates for almost 2 years....and there are 3 names that have stuck in my memory

1. Shitte - it was a last name

2. Bling - i'm dead serious...a mother named her child Bling...B-L-I-N-G

3. Jihad - again.....dead serious

• Gregor
    Gregor

Once while in field service my wife was talking to a woman at the door when the lady called her young daughter to come in. "Latrina!"

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There is I think at least one kid named ESPN (pronounced "Espin"). Prince's kid is named Seven, which is pretty stinkin' cool, but weird.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Actor Rob Morrow named his daughter Tu, as in Tu Morrow! Poor thing.

BB

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I was at the park the other day and heard a mother referring to her daughter as "Chutney". As best as I could tell, this was the kid's actual name. Poor child!

Dave

• glitter
    glitter

There was a toddler in the bonny baby competition supplement of our local paper a few years ago who was named Pagan.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I know of a family

Father-Harry

Mother-Mary

Sons- Larry,Garry and Barry

I wonder if they lost a bet?

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit