WILDFIRE IS BACK IN THE SADDLE...

by wildfire 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

So you're in Austin, Texas ?

You sound like you are on top of the depression. Unless you are manic-depressive. Take care of yourself.

Peace, Juni

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    having depression and dealing with depressing events over and over can and does take its toll....but since I live in the MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...I make full use of the nitelife and musicians ...We just ended an event called south by southwest which is about films, and musicians who come to play from all over the world...My friend and I volunteered our services so we could get in free to the venues and lordy did we have a blast... free parties..free booze and all the debauchery two single girls could handle...wow sounds like my last apostofest in 2004... thanks again,,

I know it does, ((((((WildFire))))) But it sounds like you've been at least making a dent in it, eh? Just remember, while partyin' stops, even temporarily, you are a precious party unto yourself, chere!!

Have a fiery bouquet

and some chocolates

Cheers!

Frannie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome Back

• EnlightenedMind
    EnlightenedMind

Welcome Wildfire! I suffered a wedding fiasco at my jw brother's wedding. But it sounds like you handled everything well by bringing the party to you!

I look forward to hearing more from you.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    but since I live in the MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...I make full use of the nitelife and musicians ...We just ended an event called south by southwest which is about films, and musicians who come to play from all over the world...My friend and I volunteered our services so we could get in free to the venues and lordy did we have a blast...

There's nothing like the feeling of a live concert. I get chill bumps just thinking about it! I guess that I need to move down there. "Music soothes the savage beats (I mean beast)"

Oh yeah! Hello, it's nice to meet you!

• wildfire
    wildfire

Yes ,,,I agree with you about nothin like a concert to bring up your spirits...thats what i have been thrivin on..I just cant believe how worthless I feel, I know the depression is creepin up on me again..as i now have to deal with my schizophrenic 26yr old son living with me,it seems I never get a break,,I will continue on...(i dont know how to put other peoples quotes in my post so i stumble through)anyway its good to be back..

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Wildfire, and welcome back. I lost touch with you a few years ago, and have often wondered what happened to you. Im happy that you are alive and doing well. As you may or may not know, Amanda and I are separated, and I have been wrestling with my sexuality, this was a big shocker to everyone.

I really enjoyed meeting you in Dallas, and you are such a fun person.

If you want to know more about what has been going on lately with Amanda and I just checked out my recent topic history within the last month or so.

Welcome back, and I hope to talk with you again sometime.

Dave (brother of Darin-LOL)

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Welcome back Wildfire!!! I remember ya - from waaaay back.

It's great to 'see' you again. I'm just down the road in San Antonio - towards the end of the month is Fiesta - if you and your gal-pal want to visit - you'd have fun.

Take care

Regards,

Jim TX

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

Hey wildfire, I'm also new here since you were on last, it appears. Sorry for your troubles, but you're in the right place. Everyone I've met here and at Thom's has been great, it's nice to relate to those who've been in similar places. So, as a fellow Austinite what's your take on the rumors Louis Black and assorted Chronicle-backers narced on non-SXSW parties and got them shut down during the festival?

• wildfire
    wildfire

thanks for the warm welcome...so crash you are an austinite...thats so cool... i know xena used to live here but she is getting married to little toe next month ..so off to scotland after they wed here in the states... I dont know alot about the politics of sxsw ,,I just had a great time,,so what do you do in austin...pm me if you wish... I have tried to get online and chat at thoms but iamhaving trouble getting any response...oh well must be my magnetic personality...hahah .maybe you can help me out there...I amnot a computer geek ,, trust me on that one.... again.. my jw experience is completely crazy.. and I have the dysfunction to prove it...but I am out,and can breathe easier..not having to worry about big brother lookin over my dam shoulder.... ta ta,,take care all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit