WILDFIRE IS BACK IN THE SADDLE...

by wildfire 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• wildfire
    wildfire

HI GANG , ITS GOOD TO BE BACK ...........I have gone through 2 years of captivity ,,I have been out of the jws since 2002, I moved to austin ,,texas in 2004.. I even had the priviledge of attending a true Dallas apostofest,which I will never forget..met alot of great apostates.. but for 2years I have been in a tailspin..last april my 20yr old jehovah witness daughter got married in minnesota. oh ya i was invited, only to the wedding which was not held in a kingdom hall (because of me iam sure)..My son who was never baptized came allthe way from florida to his little sisters wedding, only to be treated like he was da or df..we were not allowed at the reception and the only pictures i got were from my other daughter who (she was studying at the time so she was allowed to stay for all the festivities..) So me and my son decided to do what any out cast would do...went drinking and checking out the quaint little town that night...had a blast...they had not won ,,i was down but not out...haha getting back to my other daughter who also was not baptised but decided to start studying,,and I know it was because she was jealous of her little sister who was getting a fine jw man..yikes...my dau is 23 and lived a debauched life here in austin since she was 19, living with a guy, working at a strip club...as you can see, she gave up on jws when she was young,, but now her boyfriend left her, (she was a waitress and made killer money at strip club) but alas a life of abjuct poverty ,,and self -sacrifice for god was more to her liking ..as the story goes ,, she moves inwith me ,,to save money and she studies with witnesses and even gets baptised in july 2006..of course her sister and husband came tovisit just to see her get baptised,, but they did the unthinkable of acutally going to six-flags amusement park with all of us,,of course they were far away from her elders,in minnesota.. sorry to make this a long story,, but I was not able to get on the computer because it was in my dau room and her being a witness,,well i think you know the fights, i just didnt want the drama...but now my daughter has moved in with a zealous sister who has demonized me , she hardly talks to me, but I was ok to sponge off of for almost 2 years... So I came here for encouragement, and unconditional love..i suffer from depression (doesnt everyone who got away from the cult...)and theres so much more to the story but this is a good start...thankyou for giving me your heartfelt attention...as I said its good to be back in the saddle.....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Welcome back wildfire

Dismembered

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Les sait le bon temps rouler, chere! Ride, "Sally," ride!!!

Welcome back, Wildfire!!! Good to see ya here again! So sorry about your daughters, sweetie, but yanno...dat's life in jdubya land. Maybe in time, they'll get the slappin' out the back door or begin to see the light for themselves.

I wish you well, Wildfire!

Hugs,

Frannie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

welcome back = I'm new I think since you were last here! But welcome anyway.

I was discussing the dubs ability to overlook financial assistance as having contact with Dfed and inactive ones as okay but any other contact being baaaaad only the other night!

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome back Wildfire.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome back, Wildfire. Sounds like you've been through alot the last two years.

Cellist

• juni
    juni

Hi Wildfire! Welcome back to the forum.

I too have battled w/depression since leaving the org. If you want to PM me that's fine.

Have you been affected by the flooding there in TX?

Peace,

Juni

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome back Wildfire!
    You say you are depressed. But you actually sound pretty good and feisty to me!

Take care,

Anewme

• onacruse
    onacruse

Howdy wildfire.

edit to add: I'm glad you've made it this far (Different roads, same paths). And another couple of for you and your son.

• wildfire
    wildfire

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WARM APOSTATE WELCOME.... I think I have come home...I enjoy hearing from new ones and also the ones I remember fondly like onacruse. frannie, I seem to remember you also , and happy you made me feel welcome...having depression and dealing with depressing events over and over can and does take its toll....but since I live in the MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...I make full use of the nitelife and musicians ...We just ended an event called south by southwest which is about films, and musicians who come to play from all over the world...My friend and I volunteered our services so we could get in free to the venues and lordy did we have a blast... free parties..free booze and all the debauchery two single girls could handle...wow sounds like my last apostofest in 2004... thanks again,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit