Should I partake this time around?

by Sacchiel 12 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

nj:

Why bother??

"To thine own self be true."

Not exactly something that is encouraged within the congregational environment.

• moshe
    moshe

I'm with the camp that says- leave the KH, but if you want to make a point then by all means stay and partake.

• Sacchiel
    Sacchiel

Thanks for the responses! I just came back from watching the Passion Play at a church! It was so good, unlike the WT's stuffy dramas or videos that never portray Jesus nor his intense love for us.

On that note, I'm leaning towards not partaking at the KH. After all, these 'memorials' are so derrogatory towards Christ, many times the speakers says something like "so God sent an angel to come to Earth". Then they also lash out against those that want to partake. Who knows what that is going to be this year after the recent WT.

The issue is not making it worse for my family. I've been slowly counterattacking the comments at meetings for the past year. There has been some progress made. No longer is it "Jehovah God" in their comments and even prayers! Now it is "Father" as one would naturally say. Jesus is now ALSO "Our Lord", "Saviour", and "Reedemer".

Only God knows what will happen next, but I'm happy to love Him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit