MICHIGAN PEOPLE!!!...Multi-millionaire witness Pat Patterson.....

by integ 16 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Anyone heard of this guy?

He built up an insurance agency in Michigan, and sold it for over 10 million dollars.

Apparently, at his big office in Novi, Michigan, he only hires witnesses and they are all making big bucks.

I know an agent who was going to work for him in another state (they do business in 10 states I think), but declined to sign up when he found out the organization was owned and operated by witnesses.

He said: "that explains the ridiculously low commissions they pay their agents"

They sell alot of life insurance.

Why would this witness owned agency push life insurance if the end is so near???

Will the anointed honor the death claims of apostate policy holders???

I need to know.

Thanks,

Integ.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Why would this witness owned agency push life insurance if the end is so near???

He probably thinks death by the big "A" won't be covered. If it gets here, won't have to pay out any claims!!noevil

All comes down to $$$$$$$.

• Caine
    Caine

I am not defending witnesses. But to ask why sell insurance if the end is near is ridiculous. There is no society recomended businesses.

This brother owns a insurance business for the same reason every other human being (including witnesses) does. TO MAKE MONEY

• Caine
    Caine

I mean to say for the same reason every other human being has a job. TO MAKE MONEY

• blondie
    blondie

I knew brothers who sold funeral insurance; pay ahead, die later....pretty ironic.

• Undecided
    Undecided

My dad was known by his name Pat Patterson and my wife by Pat Patterson, wonder why they don't have any money?

Ken P.

• integ
    integ

well, really IF the end is truly very, very, near as is claimed by the Society, then why would any witness who truly believed that, purchase a life insurance policy?

I didn't think that was a ridiculous question, given the fervor in which the witnesses believe it is the time of the end, I personally see great value in the purchase of life insurance.

As to why a witness would become an agent and SELL life insurance?, I agree that it would be a way to earn a living, and I don't disparage a person for doing that.

By the way, Mr Patterson still runs the agency as CEO, as part of the 10 million dollar deal with Penn Treaty Life.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Pat Patterson was my supervisor, I do not think he is the same one. He was not a witness then, Do you have a picture of Pat Patterson? I am just wondering big time!

• blondie
    blondie

Life insurance isn't necessarily just for "old" people. People buy life insurance in case they should die young, unexpectedly, to help their wife/husband and/or children with the loss of a someone bringing in income.

Some people invest in whole life insurance with the ability to borrow against the cash value before the maturity date.

People buy house insurance and car insurance in case these things are damaged. No one can predict when their house might burn down, be hit by a tornado, or a deer jump out in front of your car or a drunk driver across the median any more than some can predict that they will not die before Armageddon.

Blondie

• muslima
    muslima

Pat Patterson is married to my former husband's cousin. Other than that I don't know much about them - then or now )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit