A newbie's post...reposted since it got buried...Welcome!! Melly!

by megsmomma 14 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

I am going to bump this one last time.

• juni
    juni

Hi Melly,

At this time hon it would be good for you to find a therapist to talk with. You've been through a tremendous amount of emotional upheaval. You need to help yourself first then you will be in a better position to go to the next step.

Juni

• mellybean
    mellybean

Thank you all who replied to yesterday's post!!! We all go through so much in our lives and I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation. I'm glad to have a supportive Husband as well. I hope to meet some wholesome wonderful people here!!

Thanks again, Melissa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What an awful situation to be in melly! I cant imagine how hard it must be to be forced into giving up your kids. In the UK its practically unheard of for a father to get custody of the kids - unless of course the mother wants that. The courts firmly believe that unless the mother is drug addicted and alcoholic that the kids should stay at home with her.

You definitely will find a great support network here and a cool place to vent.

Thanks to unique1 for going to a special effort to give mellisa a proper welcome!

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((((((((((((((((mellybean)))))))))))))))))))))

First of all welcome to the board, you're in the right place to make friends.

I too left the borg recently and found myself starting over with absolutely no friends. Since finding this board I have made so many great friends, with people I can imagine being friends with for years to come.

Reading your post made me feel so sad, I'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time. Your ex MIL sounds like the mother in law from hell btw. I just wanted to say you are not alone, and we along with your hubby, who sounds like a wonderful guy, are here to support you in whatever way we can. So feel free to vent whenever you need, there'll always be a listening ear here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit