Lost

by youcanhaveago 17 Replies latest jw friends

• bernadette
    bernadette

I can remember feeling like that when I first started questioning - don't give up. Let time pass, it does get easier.

bernadette

• youcanhaveago
    youcanhaveago

Megsmomma - thankyou - you are a real gem.

I have to go now - don't know why but I must - I will return .Thanks again.

• youcanhaveago
    youcanhaveago

Thanks everyone.

• mrchuffster
    mrchuffster

Hi youcanhaveago,

Just try and relax for now and enjoy your freedom, all is not lost. Keep digging for truth.

I'm sure you'll find what you need in the end. Plenty of people here can help you.

Best wishes.

• gumb
    gumb

youcanhaveago, please hang on. I have been there too, lost and alone, feeling that no one understands me. I've had to go it alone, with family members still going to the Kingdom Hall, knowing that I could not even speak to those who were closest to my heart. In time things will get better, even though at the moment there seems no hope. You need to speak about your fears, there is nothing worse than having no one to confide in; I'm sure there are many of us here who are concerned about you, even though may not even know you. (((youcanhaveago)))

• daystar
    daystar

Take a break whenever you need to... even if you have to force it. Maybe you go out and spend some time with nature, alone or with a calm soul.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

For the first time in your life you don't have someone telling you what to do, what to think etc. That can be scary. But think... it can be really exciting too. Now you are in the driver's seat. You can be what you want to be, do what you want to do, even believe what you want to believe. It's all on you now. That's a lot of responsibility, but you will get the hang of it and you will learn to love it. Life is yours to create. So get busy creating.
    Shawn

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The way I see it, you have three options:

1) Let someone else pull your boat like the WTS did
    2) Let the current take you wherever it likes
    3) Grab and oar and start paddling in the direction YOU want to go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit