Anyone seen a Memorial talk outline?

by undercover 32 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

If I remember correctly, someone last year posted the Memorial talk outline a week or so before the Memorial.

Does anyone have access to this year's outline?

I'm curious because of the new WT article that basically backs away from teaching that the 144,000 were all chosen by 1935. I'd like to see how it is mentioned in this year's talk because, as we all know, the Memorial talk is more about the anointed and how they alone partake than it is about Jesus.

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen a Memorial talk outline.

• undercover
    undercover
    I've seen a Memorial talk outline.

yea...but is it this year's?

Funny man.

• minimus
    minimus

I "Undercovered" you.

• undercover
    undercover

A weak attempt, yes...but not as good as the original

• minimus
    minimus

Hey, at least we're keeping your thread alive!

• undercover
    undercover

Hijacked but alive...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I could have sworn I've seen one online before.

Kwin

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

No, but I heard the talk 16 times too many.

It goes like this:

Eva bad, make Adam eat apple, banished - condemned humanity to sin.

Boo hoo.

God - full of ego and warped ideas decides he can only forgive Eve and everyone else who inherited the sin if he sends his boy down for a spot of torture.

Baby Jesus - grows into Hot Jesus ( see interior of Memorial invite) and gets a big gay following - chooses 12 specials and a coupe of whores for his personal entourage.

Jesus becomes big pop star. Engravings of his likeness on every teen jews walls.

Takes his posse out for a mega piss up and then says to the entourage: "look share this wine and bread you guys. Dont let any of the droves of fans outside get their hands on it. they are just proles"

Judas tries to cop off with Jesus when he's taking a leak in the Park of Gethsemane and gets caught for cottaging.

Judas says it was all Jesus. Peter says he doesnt know either of the fags.

Jesus has a quiet word with Pontius and says he's due to die in God's diary anyway so let Barbarus go and he'll take the pain.

Jesus gets tortured a bit.

Fans very upset.

Jesus dies. God does happy dance.

Entourage/disciples decide that they will get together and see if they cant get some left over glory for themselves and make a special bread and wine combo fest inviting fans to watch once a year but not to have any.

Afterword:

fans get annoyed and set up own club called Club Catholic and have a mass festival every day if the y feel like it.

Message: Dont go to club catholic - stay in club dub and you will get to live forever - honest yes - dont check it out on the internet though whatever you do.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Crumpet

I don't think that was the memorial talk, but more the "special one" they'll be inviting everyone too a few weeks after.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit