A Depressed Update In Life.

by roflcopter 11 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hang in there roflcopter, better days are ahead.

• flipper
    flipper

Roflcopter...please hang on even though it's horribly painful. I was suicidal while going through a divorce at age 35 - husband betrayed me with women, had spent the life savings, I was on my own - terrible depression. I got treated for the depression but it took several months to come out of that really bad place. I am SO glad to be here today. I grieved so badly for my 1st husband I wanted to die. Now at 52 I am married to the kindest, funniest, most wonderful man who I love more than I thought I could love anyone. He is a "faded" lifetime JW - 4-5 years now. This is just one story of what many Jws have endured. Back in Sept., two days after he told his teenage daughter we were getting married in Oct. she and her mother (his ex-wife who loves to create and spread gossip) started trying to get him disfellowshipped - spying on us. They decided he lived with me(fornication) , told the elders and my husband's parents and older brother - a big shot elder. Because of this only his son and niece, also x jws, came to our wedding. Elders disfellowshiped him on "circumstantial" evidence. Rolfcopter - I can see now that his success and happiness after leaving the org. was driving them nuts. After all, they're taught that can't happen. There are some spiteful, miserable, and vengeful people. Also involved was an elder who always resented my husband (a cheerful, kind, and logical person). . I hope you can get away from them and have a happy life - you certainly deserve it. My husband recalls how the nicest people were hassled and berated, mostly in passive- aggressive ways. I will be thinking of you and wishing you well - please keep posted! Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit