conspiracy theories after leaving or being disfellowshipped

by rosalyn 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Actually, Rosalyn, your friend being paranoid isn't far off the mark at all, considering. My last year or so in the WTS, the PO actually DID send an older sister to spy on us. She "befriended" us frequently visiting our home and going out in field service with us. When I confronted her about it, as I was getting suspicious of her motives for being with us, she admitted her faux "friendship" and told me who'd put her up to it.

I don't put anything past 'em.

Will keep your friend in my thoughts, chere.

hugs,

Frannie

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

What seems to be the case with stalking is if the organization is trying to find grounds for disfellowshipping. But once your out I would imagine that declines or probably stops. But how ridiculous their sleuthing methods appear eh? What my friend needs to be convinced about is that they just aren't likely bothering with him anymore. I know for a fact that most of his fears are unfounded. Especially now that I have done some sleuthing myself.

Frannie: I have started to read over those items you jotted down for me. I have the phone number of the counsellor who has been looking after my friend since his accident. And I will possibly see about printing off some of this material for him.

I have already talked to the receptionist of the accident lawyer and have more insight into the situation thanx to her. She was very professional about the information she disclosed.

Also had the opportunity to chat with a buddy of my friend. He was glad to talk with someone who has come out of the organization because the only info he has is from his buddy. I am afraid we both agree that even more serious "Head Help" is needed. We just have to convince our friend of this.

well it's long past my bedtime....hope this last post was coherent.

rosalyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit