Active/When you were active

by Chameleon 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

We must've been giving off 'signals' when we were still active JWs but starting to see through it all. The elders started making visits to us to see if everything was ok. Then we got turned in by a 'friend' for something we said that was anti-WTS. Amazingly, the C.O. came around by himself and talked to us.

We just kept our thoughts to ourselves and there wasn't anything they could grab hold of. But, it was a very intense time period. I think it would've literally killed us if we would've stayed any longer. As it was, it took a long time to recuperate.

Cellist

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Reminds me of something that hapened a few years back when I was comming back from a year of inactivity. The C.O. was viseting our cong. and he wanted to go out in F.S. with me. He ask me why I went inactive, I told him that it's because the way the org. was structured it made me think of how the army fonctions, we all had uniforms, titles and had to follow orders from the "generals". I really freaked him out. He said that he never saw it that way and that I sort of had a point. A few months later I droped out for good.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

Never!!

I would miss the meeting for months, come in late, sit in the front and comment like crazy. The elders hated the fact that I would give the right answer, quote a scripture and never look down.

Pioneering has cause me to have an incredible memory.

• zack
    zack

I don't feel like anyone is on to me. They all know that I am on to them, though. They're the ones not wearing any clothes.

I don't worry about it either way. Love in the WT Org. is just as mythical as the FDS doctrine and as invisible as the Kingdom.

Zack----

• unique1
    unique1

Oh they were on to me, but that was due mostly to my myspace acount. My own fault. Sometimes I am just dense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit