Pictures from The Paolo Nutini concert Last Night!!

by misanthropic 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Went to the Paolo Nutini concert last night and I was right up front! The lady next to me took tons of pictures and emailed them to me, I'll post mine up later after I can retrieve them from my phone and upload them. The concert was great and he sounded even better live. It was very cool.
    What was really funny was I was also standing right next to my gynecologist. She said don't tell anyone I saw her there lol, too late. I could have gotten my picture taken with him but alas I was too shy to even ask.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I'm going to see Paolo this Saturday! I can't wait!

It's GA and I'm going straight to the front, baby.

How long did he perform? Did he do an encore? Did he sing Amy Wienhouse's "Rehab"?

Tell us more!

• misanthropic
  • ninja
    ninja

could you understand his scottish accent?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    How long did he perform? Did he do an encore? Did he sing Amy Wienhouse's "Rehab"?
    Tell us more!

I know you are! and I was so jealous when I read that you were in the music thread, at least until I got my own tickets! :) You are gonna LOVE it, he is so good live, incredible! He performed for maybe 45 minutes to an hour, and yes his encore was the Rehab song. He was around after for pictures with people but I was too shy to get one, I could kick myself now of course, but oh well he is only like 18 or something like that.
    All I can say is you're going to have a blast! I know I did and I'm a little shy of group settings like that with lots of people around, but after I got there it was so much fun!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    could you understand his scottish accent?

lol, nope. Only when he sang but whenever he talked between songs everyone was like, "What the hell did he just say?"

• ninja
    ninja

he talks posh ..nice ..scottish too missy....I sound like groundskeeper willie (from the simpsons) on speed....ah thank goodness for the medium of writing....he he

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Tell us more!

I know you are! and I was so jealous when I read that you were in the music thread, at least until I got my own tickets! :) You are gonna LOVE it, he is so good live, incredible! He performed for maybe 45 minutes to an hour, and yes his encore was the Rehab song. He was around after for pictures with people but I was too shy to get one, I could kick myself now of course, but oh well he is only like 18 or something like that.
    All I can say is you're going to have a blast! I know I did and I'm a little shy of group settings like that with lots of people around, but after I got there it was so much fun!

I can't wait! I hope he hangs around after for pics and stuff. that would be fun. Your recap is driving me crazy. It sounds just like I was hoping the show would be. I can't wait. Those pics you posted are so close and so good....too good. I must avert my eyes. He is but a wee lad.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

paolo comes from paisley..where i live.

ive never seen him though

in concert or in town

• juni
    juni

Happy to hear you had a good time Mis. His name sounds Italian. Never heard of him. I'll have to YouTube him.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit