• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Greeny your the best.........

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

By the way if anyone is interested I used to be called....... TheTrueone

• Gregor
    Gregor

If Jim Jones had an Amway franchise.....

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Greendawn

That was wonderful what you said!

If they want to preach and preaching is mandatory,why don't they just show householders Bible passages? Why are the Awake,Watchtower and books presented? Isn't it in the WTS best interest to print material that they own and sell it to the public with free sales people? Why is there so much material written? Why was the Disciple's preaching work so effective with only oral presentations? Is the Awake and Watchtower magazines the only means to make disciple's?

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Good one Gregor.........another conniving asshole for sure !

• greendawn
    greendawn

Rules & Regulations wanting to do away with the society's publications and study the Bible directly that's the reason why a lot of people got thrown out of Bethel and the org back in 1981. The GB were very angry with that move I suppose also because their propaganda wouldn't get through. In the early church there certainly was no GB giving out "meat in due season" and tightly controlling everything. Handsome Dan why did you go to the trouble of changing your username?

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Green I changed my name because it was upsetting people, I guess they heard enough of the true and only one from the borg

Her's a link to the colporteur's guide printrd by the WTS. http://www.exjws.net/museum/colporteur.htm

• Kaput
    Kaput

The ultimate deception is in the name itself...Jehovah's Witnesses. In the resolution of 1931 that established the name "Jehovah's Witnesses", Rutherford quoted Isaiah 43:10-12 and 62:2 in order to make the connection for embracing this name. Isaiah 43:10-12: "You are my witnesses," is the utterance of Jehovah, "even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that you may know and have faith in me, and that you may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. I -- I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior. I myself have told forth and have saved and have caused [it] to be heard, when there was among you no strange [god]. So you are my witnesses" is the utterance of Jehovah, "and I am God." Isaiah 62:2: "And the nations will certainly see your righteousness, [O woman,] and all kings your glory. And you will actually be called by a new name, which the very mouth of Jehovah will designate." The problem is that verse 4 of Isaiah 62 identifies what the new name is that his people will be called, and that new name is identified in the verse as "My Delight Is in Her" (or Hephzibah). But naturally, only the verses which are relevant to establishing this "new name", Jehovah's Witnesses, are used. Sadly, the WBTS has "played the prince" over many for scores of years, utilizing those scriptures and portions thereof which serve their purpose in maintaining spiritual enslavement of their members.

Just another example of the lengths to which greedy and unscrupulous men will go in order to continue a deadly charade for love of power and the almighty dollar.

• Free
    Free

Nice comb over.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Well said Kaput.....

By the way folks I found an excellent spell checker for Internet explorer that I been using in this forum and others it's called IEspell. it's free and it works great

it installs a button on top of your tasks bar, just type your message and when finished hit the " abc " button and it will spell check everything for you.

As always I scanned It for spy-ware and it came up clean........here's a link so you can try it out yourself.......Dan http://www.iespell.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit