Do you believe in God? oR Jesus?

by themonster123 28 Replies latest jw friends

• themonster123
    themonster123

So....do any of you believe in some person in the sky floating around called Jesus? Or having a relationship with that person (or God) who is in some other DIMENSION apparantlY? Being a Witness, they stressed so much having a relationship with "Jehovah" and all that. Do you believe there is a Jehovah? Or a JEsus up there?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

No. I think a God requires more of an explaination regarding how it got there then the residents of planet Earth do.

Kwin

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If there is someone up there, they've done a helluva job staying hidden.

• JH
    JH

I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ.

I don't pray often. If he is the God of the JW,s, then I'm deceived.

• j0s0r
    j0s0r

what about both being there?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    do any of you believe in some person in the sky floating around

Welcome, Monster.

Why would we want to confine our foundational significance to an invisible creature or configuration somewhere out in space, time and dimension? Why place any quantitative or spatial limitations on our Source and Sustenance at all? Who the hell are we to do such a thing?

In other words, my answer would be: "No".

j

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Lately, I subscribe to George Carlin's view of things.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8uBAPbOWLxc

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

God? Is this the god who sits wherever he sits and watches the crap he watches while not doing anything visibly to fix things? OH yeah, him and me are tight....

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I believe in God the Father, his Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

Three distinct personages, One is essence and One in Nature.....ahhhh.....the Trinity

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I need proof to beleive there's a God who cares. When he decides to stop playing games, then I'll beleive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit