Glass Clinking Still from Satan per latest QFR

by Open mind 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Imagine if two anointed ones at the Memorial clinked their glasses in reverence to Jesus before partaking?

~Sue

• Mary
    Mary

Yep.......I did a thread on it a few weeks ago: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/126781/1.ashx

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Chin chin

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Last weekend Clyde and I were at our son's house. Our son and daughter-in-law are also fading. We decided to enjoy some wine. We tinked our wine glasses, but we were all careful not to raise the wine glasses upwards so it wouldn't give Jehovah the impression that we were invoking the gods.

Bonnie

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I always thought it was funny how many JWs went right out and bought wind chimes after the Governing Body gave their permission for JW's consciences to change.

Sure these cultists are deciding individually from their own Bible trained conscience. Sure they are.

Did you know that my big toe comes to life nightly as a beautiful rainbow striped unicorn that dances bachata around my room before donning its top hat and tail coat, trotting off for its night about town only to return early in the morning as my big toe again?

Sure it does. Doesn't everyone's?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Re: Glass Clinking Still from Satan per latest QFR

If you've ever been to a dub wedding, it's amazing how they go out of their way to announce no rice throwing, no toasting, no clanging of glasses. They usually do it at the k hall, as well as the reception hall. They're a bunch of mid controling quacks.

Dismembered

• Open mind
    Open mind

To Mary:

Homer Simpson here with a most heartfelt "DOH!!!!"

When I clicked on your post, I thought, "OK, so that's how a Supreme One would post this."

Very nicely done.

BTW, (If you can briefly indulge a newbie here, how much cutting and pasting can I do from WT sources without getting Simon or myself in trouble? )

Open Mind (aka Homer S.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit