If you could have over 3 people over for Dinner.

by new boy 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Christ Jesus

King David

Abraham

abr

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Why those three in particular avid?

I think if I were chosing specifically 3 bible characters for dinner then it would be:

Queen Vashti

Queen Esther

King Ahasuerus

After a fine dinner we'd play Strip Poker and see who passed first!

Drunk with wine, the King ordered Queen Vashti to expose herself in front of the King and his male guests, but Vashti refused the humiliating order, knowing that she was risking death. Infuriated, the King banished Vashti from his presence making her an example to other wives so that they would not make the same decision and disobey their husbands. King Ahasuerus now sought beautiful young virgins, among who at this time was a girl about fourteen years old. The King's search for a new queen would open the window to fulfill God's will for Esther and the Jewish people.

Brooke and Buttlight would serve the food and JH would cook it.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    Why those three in particular avid?

Sorry Crumpet for not responding as fast, my wife and I are getting our sons apartment ready for him to leave next week and I have not been on the board much.

Christ, he is Lord, the Teacher, the King to be, the Master, I would think if one has a pursuit of truth, happiness or knowledge whether Christian of not, he would have to be on the list of everyone, he is the most influential person of History.

King David- fearless, a sinner, knowledgable of his errors, lover of God, humble, HUMAN

Abraham-Father of Faith, fearless, humble, kind, the one man that had found favor in God's eyes,

abr

• PEC
    PEC

Saddam Hussein

Adolph Hitler

George W. Bush

• alotlikemay
    alotlikemay
    hey PEC, if you have those guys over, make sure it's a padded cell and don't give them knives or anything they could use as weapons
  • ninja
    ninja

Rutherford...Russell and their buddy Freddy....I'd knock the lot of them out for wasting my time....after that I'd get back to eating my pot noodle and watching emmerdale

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

My fantastic uncle.

My amazing aunt.

And my fabulous grandmother.

What else do you need when you have great family?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit