Time Waster...

by closer2fine 10 Replies latest jw friends

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

This is really cool, if you have nothing better to do. Think of a dictator or TV sit-com character, and answer all the questions as if you were that character. The system will figure out who you are.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

*edited to fix the link

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ok!!! I fixed the link

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

bttt

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• outnfree
    outnfree

That was fun, closer2fine!

Thanks for the link.

outnfree
    (a veteran time waster par excellence! )

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

It got me...

I was Heathcliff Huxtable from the Cosby show.

• siegswife
    siegswife

That was cool...I didn't think it would but it did.

• teejay
    teejay

funny. it got me.

i know how the thing works. simple database program.

i was George Costanza, and by the time i was half-way thru, it had asked me if i lived in NY and whether i was balding. it was only a matter of time from there... still took another five, ten minutes, though.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OMG, I actually stumped it!!!

You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.
    But maybe you can help me so that I'll do better next time. In the form below, enter your character and a yes/no question that I can use to guess the character. For example, if you were pretending to be Gilligan from Gilligan's Island, and I guessed that you were the Skipper from Gilligan's Island, a good yes/no question would be "Are you thin?" or "Do you often break things?". Please please please try to make your question as general as possible.

I was Matt Dillon of Gunsmoke! It thought I was The Rifleman. Close! So, I added my "general" question..."Did you associate with hookers?"
    This was fun!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Xena
    Xena

lol stumped it too..of course I was Xena...it thought I was Drusilla from Buffy the Vampire Slayer..gave it the question ask "Do you wear black leather?"

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Leave it to us, Xena! Never, ever make it easy!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit