It is great to see you posting again.
    I have missed seeing you here.
    How have you and the family been doing?

Give us an update.

Best regards
    Chester

• ballistic
    ballistic

No one has pointed out that Jehovah's Witnesses are discouraged from surfing the net, so if they "stumble" upon this, shame on THEM!

Needless to say, banning members from the net is not only going to further harm JW's education and career prospects as the society have done for years, but also proves the society can't handle the prospect that they will loose members who discover the real "truth".

P.S. Kent, that's "stout"

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Mr or mrs B,

(i read that your post was tounge in cheek, but i wrote all of this crap.....SO YOU"RE GONNA READ IT :)

We are here feeling anger, love, suspicion, contempt, compassion, and peace. You see some of the posters saying things that you think are subversive and sublte. This is not so. We're very open about everything. If you don't like it, that's fine. Unless you're in the chair specially made for A Clockwork Orange, then I think you can click to another website. It's your opinion that we are hurting, or being hurt. If we are posting true things, then what does anyone have to fear from it? If they are lies, then they will be proven lies. People should know what goes on in their church.....remember in the old days when people couldn't even read a bible because they were outlawed.....well witnesses have outlawed one of the most valued parts of humanity.....an inquisitive mind, and the ability to question the things he sees around them. How else can we learn if we don't question?

• beroea
    beroea

Dear Ashitaka

I did so and understand your statement. Hope you see the real point in my post now.

Beroea (I'm a Mr.)

• JanH
    JanH

You Danish, beroea?

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• beroea
    beroea

German background but live in Scandinavia.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Good one, Beroea!

(The gist of Beroea's post should have been obvious: "don't pop the Fantasyland Bubble of JWs. They can't handle the real truth!")

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit