You are harming loyal JW

by beroea 38 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Beroea,

Nice to see you post again. And thank you for the reminder:

That feeling is based on unity and people being feed with controlled information If your stuff is read by JW some of them will ask questions and search after independent information. This is not the way to unity between JW.

True. If jw's are going to have unity - they must think alike, talk alike, dress alike. They shouldn't read outside information like history books, geography, science, about other religions, about the perhaps upcoming war.

Like dinasaurs - it would be confusing for them to learn about what used to roam the Earth. Better to stay ignorant and unified. That way they can honestly say "Well, I don't know. I'll have to research that and get back to you." And we know that most jw's never research and get back, now do they? But they're unified - speaking alike in their ignorance of facts.

If they DID research, then they would start to question the accuracy of what the Society is teaching about science, history, politics & religion. Of course, the Society is supposed to teach primarily about the Bible and religion, but that's beside the point. JW's think the Society is an authority on every subject jw's should know about - even sex. Of course, the Society teaches tells them that they're the ones who have researched for the locals - so that the locals don't have to bother learning for themselves. That way, the locals can go out in service more. Who wants to read anyway with all the literature the Society says we have to read just to keep up with all the New Light? Whew.......

So, thanks for the reminder - our brothers and sisters won't stay unified if they continuing learning facts. Better to keep their eyes closed and follow the Society - a sure way to unity.

The blind leading the blind - but marching right behind the leaders in unifed blindness! And that's what counts......unity.

waiting

• Satanus
    Satanus

borea

Either you're making a little joke here, or you should go back to school and learn about logic and proper spelling.

Satan

• neyank
    neyank

Howdy Beroea,
    You said two things that are interesting.
    First you said, "We need to recieve information from GB."
    " They are wise and won't give wrong information."

Then you said, " You don't have the right to show other kind of information even some maybe as facts."

So you are saying that the info. from the GB is correct but then you're saying that people here are stating facts.

Sounds like you are hoping that the GB is right but you really know that they are not.
    Because there are plenty of facts to be found that shows the WTS is
    not Gods chosen orginization.

And if there are facts that prove the WTS is a falsehood, do you really think that God would want you to be part of it?

neyank

Ps. I also think that this is a joke thead.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

This doesn't sound like the Beroea I remember.
    Hopfully he's just messing with us.
    Also FYI Beroea is not from this country and has execellent english and spelling for someone who speaks another language.

Hello Beroea,
    How are you?
    Please catch us up on whats been going on with you and your family.
    Also I urge you to read the UN threads if you haven't already.
    Hot stuff!!!
    Ranchettte

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Beroea,

Are you the same "Beroea" who is an elder in Europe with 2 kids who has previously posted regarding his own major crisis of conscience in connection with the WTS?

Just asking because your post really throws me if you are the same brother and I'd like to know how you've been able to so drastically depart from all you've posted before here and on the old H20. In fact I'm thinking someone other than "Beroea" has gained access to his PC and JWD sign-on. In fact, on second reading, the command of English does not even seem quite the same.

Unless I'm missing something?

-AMNESIAN

• JT
    JT

Borea

I loved that post

GREAT tongue in ckeek

james

• Kent
    Kent
    You are harming loyal JW

So what?

I have been taken a closer look at many of the posters here on this board. I think you don’t know what you are doing. Most of you are very critics about the JW and special about doctrines. I do know I lot of active JW are looking at this board. Have you ever thought about what damage you are doing. You are putting up a lot of information and facts about the Borg. That information - even maybe facts - is anyway resulting in a lot of confusing in the mind of the loyal JW.

Again, so what? If they are getting confused, that's their problem. If you want a kindergarten, go to the Kingdom Hall. This is the real world, and if anyone can't handle facts, that's their problem. I can't see my "mission" to make JWs happy, my friend!

Some have – just by accident maybe - read some posts on this board. Those are risking lousing the happiness and faith of being a JW. You are the one to blame.

Are you on drugs? Why should I give a flying fart if a JW lose his happiness by learning the Watchtower is al crap? Is that my fault? Am I to blame because someone else is a moron? Try to get sober, my friend. You can't mean what you're saying.
    You put up unnecessary information about the chronology and other things. Do you ever think being responsible of undermined the faith of many JW?

As I said, I don't give a damn if I undermind the faith of loyal JWs. I don't give a damn if they stay inside the Watchtower, goes out of there, or what they do. That's their choise - as it is to read this group. If anyone can't handle facts, it's his problem. Not ours.

Maybe you think that telling facts is all you are doing. But many JW are not capable of facing that. You are destroying the wonderful feeling of having the one and only Truth.

So what? I don't give a damn if they cry themselves to sleep every evening, as long as what I say is the facts. I don't care if they are "happy" being idiots and morons. I don't care if you think I'm a pig for not caring either.

That feeling is based on unity and people being feed with controlled information If your stuff is read by JW some of them will ask questions and search after independent information. This is not the way to unity between JW. We need to receive information from GB. They are wise and won’t give wrong information. All our life as JW must show that the spiritual food from the GB is all we need. It is in fact food direct from Jehovah.

Piss and bulshit! That feeling is based on mind-control!

So get back to the real spiritual food that Jehovah give through FDS/GB and don’t think that you know better. You don’t have the right to show other kind of information even some maybe is facts. It will only harm loyal JW. You should be a shame on you.

As I said, you should consider stop drinking.

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• JT
    JT

Borea

how have you been man - great to hear from you again- we have missed you being on the NET

How are things coming along- i too recall the issues you were concerned about - are you still an elder or has it reached that point yet

hope you are hanging in there - many of us recall your concern for your family and we are pulling and hoping the best for you and them

just give us an update- BUT GREAT TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN

JAMES

i see your email is open still - i will try to email you before the weekend is out

take care

• Gopher
    Gopher

Beroea's post was tongue-in-cheek. Secondly, I don't believe English is Beroea's first language. So give Beroea a little break here.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Kent
    Kent

No, it's not, Gop. He's from a non English speaking country.

Of course this was a joke from him - LOL. I just couldn't resist answering as I would have done IF it was for real. LOL.

Welcome back, Beroea. BTW. I was drinking some real great beer this summer. I was visiting your home-land. It was called "Stowt" - so let me see if you know what brewery is making it... He, he.
    (Hint. By the "nose")

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit