What are you looking for?

by averyniceguy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

One day, I suddenly realized I wasn't looking for anything anymore.

Now, I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad.

• poppers
    poppers

From Terry: "One day, I suddenly realized I wasn't looking for anything anymore." I'd say that that is a pretty good thing. It's the "search" that promises something "more", when in fact, fullness is here now. Without needing to look for anything anymore that fullness presents itself.

• misocup
    misocup

A time when I feel like a normal person instead of someone on the outside looking in.

and the winning lottery ticket

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

The winning Power Ball ticket.

All I can say is someone in my state just won so I'm getting closer! Eh, 4 of the numbers were one's I usually pick too! Darn sure wish I would have bought a ticket I would have shared the jack pot with the winner!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

I'm looking for a friend who became an emancipated minor at 16 to escape her abusive mother. Went to go live with her paternal grandparents, who are now deceased.

I found her mother online this weekend... and sent an e-mail. Think of the mother in the movie "Carrie," only much, much worse. Not just crazy, but evil crazy. The Witnesses would call her "demonized."

~Sue

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

If you are looking for someone, go to www.peopledata.com It is a very good website!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

A time when I feel like a normal person instead of someone on the outside looking in.

Misocup, Good news. The fact that you feel this way means you are normal. It's part of the universal human condition.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I am looking for my virginity, I lost it a long time ago.

abr

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

What am I looking for? Hmmm, that's a good question...

I was looking for my purpose, but living seems enough.
    I was looking for direction, 'til I started enjoying the trip.
    I was looking for my soulmate, tired of just doing stuff.
    I was looking for the answer and now the questions's just a blip.

• zagor
    zagor

Yeah, I'm slowly giving up on it though....looks like I'll go into my grave without ever tasting it for real....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit