Is this site JW or what?

by Ephesians6 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Ephesians6
    Ephesians6

I have been on this site for a bite. Reading posts and Where are all the JW's? We have people who have gotten out of the Watchtower, good for all of you. We have Athisites, people who bad mouth, and people who have been kicked out of the Watchtower. Last but not least the Christians. Maybe even a Mormon, cann't tell quite yet.
    Where are the Jehovahs Witness?

• zev
    zev

why....i'm right here

how can i be of service?

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• Seeker
    Seeker

There are a few active JWs on this site. For example, You Know and Fredhall both claim to be JWs in good standing. There are others.

• JanH
    JanH

Yup, we even have the occasional good speller here

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• normie67
    normie67

Normie here...active JW...who mostly lurks and rarely posts due to Very Active JW wife who would throw a literal fit if she found I was checking out this DB!!!

n67

• zev
    zev

normie.....
    mine threw a fit too. "its j.w. or no marriage."

i said thats ok....

i chose the no marriage route....

i couldnt live with the "conditions"

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• Teirce
    Teirce

Zev, that sounds very progressive of the wife. I'm happy for her that she feels empowered enough to set conditions. Me thinks that shows that she has more self-value than the WTS would allow her...

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

Zev..

I hate to hear that man. I've been going through similar (yet not as bad) troubles with my girlfriend. She became a dub while we were dating, and now I gotta get dunked if I wanna be with her.

Of course, it's MY fault that there's this wedge between us because if I loved her, I'd "be with her."

I F'n hate this religion...
    Jer.

• Ephesians6
    Ephesians6

Didn't think there was all that many.

• Kent
    Kent

Look in the bar across the street

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit