I'm confused

by nvrgnbk 15 Replies latest jw friends

• badwillie
    badwillie

I love blueberry pancakes!!!! How about you?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I love blueberry pancakes!!!! How about you?

Yes. They are quite delicious. And, yes, you are quite clever.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    returns from an assembly feeling discouraged and worthless

A consistent theme of every assembly is, do more, do more, do more in "Jehovah's Service" which above all else means more d2d.

I hated going d2d with the passion of the Christ. I even got to where I confided to a fellow JW that I was waiting for some "new light" on the issue of preaching door-to-door. The magazines were embarrassing ("would you be interested in reading this article about the sealing of the annointed class ma'am?") and being up close and personal with other jaydubs was always an exercise in disillusionment.

So I always felt like pure shite after an assembly, because I wasn't 'doing all I could', and I knew that this wasn't going to change. I was a guilt-ridden wreck of a person in my JW days, let me tell ya.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I hated going d2d with the passion of the Christ

LMAO!

The magazines were embarrassing ("would you be interested in reading this article about the sealing of the annointed class ma'am?")

Another gem!

I was a guilt-ridden wreck of a person in my JW days, let me tell ya.

Ditto Dano.

• alotlikemay
    alotlikemay

ok i'm a newb...

apostafest?

dubs?

someone - please explain!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

ok i'm a newb...

apostafest?

dubs?

someone - please explain!!

I'm pretty new at this myself, but let me see if I can help. An Apostafest is a real-world, face-to-face gathering of JWD members and whoever else wants to show up. I think that's about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit