The Lord's prayer, why JW's never say it

by moomanchu 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    GET THE MODEL PART NOW?

Sasha,

Lets say that you are in a mixed group of men, women and children from 8 different religions and you want to say a group prayer that everyone can participate in. What prayer would you give collectively?

• Sasha
    Sasha

It's moot. I would never find myself in that situation. And if, I did I would certainly leave it to someone else. When I am out dining, I bow my head and say a silent prayer...takes a second or two. I pray to MY GOD.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Sasha,

It's moot. I would never find myself in that situation.

I'm LOL ! I believe you!

• Sasha
    Sasha

Also, it's a model CHRISTIAN prayer...not for the other 8 religious denominations. LOL

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    Also, it's a model CHRISTIAN prayer...not for the other 8 religious denominations. LOL

Sasha....You're killing me! The link below shows over 300 CHRISTIAN denominations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

This is not a complete list, but aims to provide a comprehensible overview of the diversity that exists among denominations of Christianity. Some links may point to non-existent articles. There are approximately 300 branches listed here.

But seriously, don't sweat it...I am convinced you would never find yourself in that situation. It's moot!

• Sasha
    Sasha

excuse me, but you first asked "What kind of prayer would you say in 8 DIFFERENT RELIGIONS". I asuumed you menat Buddism, etc! Not Christiona religions. If I were with all dknds of Christian demoninations, I would say waht ever prayer came into my head. MY WAY, MY RELIGION. And saying my prayer to be heard in Jesus name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit