Is the WT lack of funds showing in the Wardrobe room (scans)

by kwintestal 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• rassillon
    rassillon

It appears to be two different women.

Woman 1 - Long bangs - Darker eyebrows - Shirt is tailored - Different earrings - Smaller hands(?)

Woman 2 - Short bangs - Lighter eyebrows - Shirt is less tailored - Different style earrings - Different little Girl ;-)

I would say the first woman is younger.

I tried to some measurments but the different angles and low quality of the pics make that difficult.

-r

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Good call on the bangs....they look so similar tho...might be sisters?

• Scully
    Scully

Someone's been "shopping" at the Bethel "hopper"!!! LOL

• rassillon
    rassillon

Leolaia, Well of course they are sisters.

They do look related or it is possible the pictures were taken some time apart and they are in actuallity the same person.

Scully has a good point too.

• merfi
    merfi

Oh and look -- the daughter made her mom a Valentine's Day card....

• meritixj
    meritixj

I thought I saw that top in Walmarts when I was in LA last year...btw i would set my country but the system won't allow me to update it...Australia here!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It may even be the same woman in the same skirt. The colouring of the second picture is faded, which may account for the different appearance of the skirt, possibly also influenced by different lighting & camera angle, and the sheen of the material. Also, the second image slightly blurred, affecting depth perception of the image.

What are 'bangs'?

• Sasha
    Sasha

It's funny. My girlgriend (also a former witness) we have a laugh at the Talbots Catologue, because it is the epitome of the Wealthy Well Dressed Witness. Other than that, I know many who shop in consignment, thrift shiops and the like. And there is always JC Penny. (and that's sooo repetitive in itself)

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Jeffro -

'bangs' is the hair that is cut shorter at the top of the face and hangs down over the forehead.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ok, this forum has sunk to a new low. We are analysing this picture of a woman in a WT. Now, for some inexplicable reason I read through the thread and am now commenting on it. This is madness!!!!! It must stop!!!! Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!!! sigh. I feel better for saying it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit