Weird Watchtower article, Russell's grave worship in the background

by needproof 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I think the more interesting point about this is that the Society here is praising a girl for researching the history of her faith, and then encourages others to do so. For young JWs questioning their faith, this article gives them official backing to look up old publications and learn more about the history of the JWs. If an elder gets suspicious about why they are bothering to research the past, they can point to this article.

• poppers
    poppers

"and by the way, a pyramid has 3 sides." LOL! Look at the ones in Egypt.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've not been on this forum in about a year or so but when did everyone become so bloody nasty? Every thread I've been on today has had mean vicious little children sniping at each other...

• needproof
    needproof

to hell with you all. My pyramids have 3 sides, and thats all I want to say about it ;p

• needproof
    needproof

"ve not been on this forum in about a year or so but when did everyone become so bloody nasty? Every thread I've been on today has had mean vicious little children sniping at each other."..

I agree, quite a few posts lately have been similar.

• Golf
    Golf

Also, why is there a pyramid on the back side of an American one dollar bill? Is someone telling us something or is it a 'message' or a 'code' to those belonging to a secret society?

Golf

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

The usual pyramid has *five* sides (or faces). One side/face is the base, the other four are exposed.

A tetrahedron always has exactly four sides (or faces).

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This lady is DEFINITELY a high-ranking Mason! ;-)

• zagor
    zagor

I'd almost bet my life on it that in few years they are going to publish opposite article completely discouraging the practice after many young ones have left like in the aftermath of higher education articles of 1990's lol

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The usual pyramid has *five* sides (or faces). One side/face is the base, the other four are exposed.

In geometry, 'side' can refer to either 'edges', or 'faces', so it is a little vague. However, when referring to typical pyramids, they are generally considered to have 4 sides, being the edges of the square base. Egyptian pyramids have a north, south, east and west side; no one refers to their 'base side'.

A tetrahedron always has exactly four sides (or faces).

"Exactly"? And here I was thinking that tetrahedrons had 4.2 sides. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit