Husband made them run away

by muse 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mulan
    Mulan

He did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think the average JW lies about this stuff. They are just ignorant unless it has happened to them or their family. I cut them some slack for ignorance. It's amazing how little they actually know about the inner workings.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think they have to keep Dfed people's houses on the map in case there is someone with the right "heart condition" in that house. Clearly your husband doesnt fall under that category but he would have to contact them directly and ask them not to call ever again to become a do not call.

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

They do lie. My ex wrote in court documents that they do not shun. I reported back and quotation page and paragraph from the publications. LOL - the judge had a field day with that one.

• moshe
    moshe

Good for your Hubby! I remember catching a JW in a similar lie about 1975 and I told her "you need to stop lying- liars will never make it into the new system" She kinda went slack-jawed when I told her that and left immediately. Her very young JW partner appeared to be confused as to what had happened. I guess she didn't know about 1975, either. JW's do lie and do it so smoothly they could pass a lie detector test!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

They are trained to lie by the masters and they are also trained to believe their own lies. Sad.

• greendawn
    greendawn

A lot of these dubs are just gullible victims they haven't got a clue that much of what they are being taught by the FDS amounts to lies and manipulation and they are being used to spread these. That's how many of us used to be we thought that the FDS was the 8 000 or so body of the anointed and not the 10 or 20 GB members and that they were God appointed and therefore totally truthful and innocent of evil.

• zack
    zack

Yes. They do lie. I know, I used to do it. It's called theocratic warfare. It's still a lie. A pile of dog crap would still be what it is if you called it Beethoven's 5th Symphony.

GOOD FOR YOUR HUSBAND!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Unbelievably the man at first tried to say they did not do that

Theocratic warfare? A liar by any other name is still a liar. And yet they forget......

Rev. 21: 8: But cowards who turn away from me, and unbelievers, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those who practice witchcraft, and idol worshipers, and all liars-their doom is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."

New Living Translation © 1996 Tyndale Charitable Trust

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

That's showing them hubby! Maybe the "Holy Spirit" would open their eyes because of his standing up to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit