New Anointed Not to be Judged

by Inkie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Inkie
    Inkie

Hey! My wife just called me and informed me that in the May 1, 2007, Watchtower Question from Readers on pages 30/31, states that any new anointed are not to be judged by the congregation and that they most likely were wrong in closing the anointed calling in 1935. Yeah!

Does this mean that those who professed to be anointed and were kicked out for it will be welcomed back with open arms? (I don't think so, only 'cause that's there MO.)

--Inkie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Were some people actually kicked out for professing to be annointed? I knew a few over the years that partook, but rumors of their "mental illness" quickly circulated. I never knew any who actually got the boot.

W

• greendawn
    greendawn

The GB don't want a lot of talk to start regarding the anointed and any criteria the anointed must live up to because it will soon become apparent that they do not fulfill these criteria. An anointed means a saint basically and in my view they should already have something to show, some works of spiritual excellence and a character to match, for this calling. Or at least they should have something to show reasonably soon after they get "anointed". The GB simply don't have these they are having it good and always did while acting unjustly towards otehrs, so they prefer to promote the idea that to be anointed is just a matter of being called and feeling it inwardly. Thus any member of the gang can easily become anointed if they want him to be in the GB.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I am sure the judging and the rumors will march on. They are all so focused on each little petty action of the others around them. How long ago was it they said the same thing about going to college? Now they are back to demonizing it. This is just to perpetuate their present system, as Greendawn mentioned. They will find a way to discredit any who partake that they judge unworthy.

• moshe
    moshe

Hey, this means that anyone could show up at the KH partake and just tell them he was waiting outside the KH doors until 2/3's of the GB finally decided to change the rules about being anointed. I wonder what would happen , if the single cup of wine ran out due to so many partaking? The pressure to conform is so great that , If JW's saw one out of every 3 or 4 partake in the 1st rows that by the time the cup got to the middle of the KH the rest of the JW's would have totally changed their mind and decided they were anointed, too.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    May 1, 2007, Watchtower Question from Readers on pages 30/31, states that any new anointed are not to be judged by the congregation and that they most likely were wrong in closing the anointed calling in 1935.

Why just them? What about not judging the rest of mankind?

Matt 7:1,2

abr

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

What happens when the number of partakers and those who died "faithful" add up to more than 144,000. Will they then say that the number is figurative and there are more than the specific number of 144K?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    What happens when the number of partakers and those who died "faithful" add up to more than 144,000

They wouldnt tell anybody, thats what!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Once again they stick it to the witnesses.

how can people trust them anymore, that is what kills me.

can't they see it.

orangefatcat says a bolt of lightening should zap the Bethel.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Even more I think they should be eternally stamped with the seal of hell. Wolves in sheep's clothing they destroyed too many families and afflicted too many people, to promote their selfish interests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit