WHOPPING WTS LIES ON BLOOD

by DannyHaszard 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

There is a parallel here with a man who beats his wife for buying a new dress, say, and justifying his abuse by claiming it was HER fault. "SHE made me angry!"

The WTS will NEVER accept responsibility for their own actions.

• Borgia
    Borgia

WT speak: conscience matter

1) WT christians have to train there conscience based on bible principles
    2) no one can understand the bible on there own and the only way to nderstand the bible correctly is through the literature of the WBTS. (e.g. closing talk Special assembly day 2006/2007)

Therefore, technically, it is a through WBTS literature conceived conscience matter.......

Not a misquote, therefore.....

Cheers

Borgia

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/131789/1.ashx companion thread

Gene Smalley and the Watchtower's Blood Transfusion Doctrine

• Manjana
    Manjana

Hi everybody

I'm quite new, at this page. But did often read what you write. I'm from Denmark, so my english is'nt always good.

About this blood isue. Do you know, that they have been celebrating birthday togehter with WHO, and that they were showing their gratitude that there are blood donors around the world, with all the others representatives?

http://Whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2001/WHO_BCT_01.03.pdf

• Arthur
    Arthur

Manjana:

Thank you for that link. The report is 140 pages. On which pages does the material discuss Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Society?

• Manjana
    Manjana

I'm so sorry.

Silly me.

The page on which you can see that everybody showed their gratitude is page 54.

And that they were represented there is page 53.

• geevee
    geevee

So basically, if you were to have a blood transfusion as a JW, you would not be disfellowshipped, but you would have disassociated yourself by your own actions. [That is accaepting the blood transfusion]
    <br><br>If you are an active JW and give into a transfusion, why not get your doctor to label your blood bag "Fe"....for Iron? as it has a similar color to stored blood. That way, if anyone spots you, you can say you are simply having an iron infusion to boost you low hemaglobin levels?
    <br>Just a thought.

• Manjana
    Manjana

Not a bad idea. But the problem should be seeked then in feling bad, because of own actions. Something the Organisation is good to give you.

• rebel8
    rebel8

BTTT

Great find! Check it out! 8-0

http://Whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2001/WHO_BCT_01.03.pdf

• Gozz
    Gozz

Arthur

Manjana:

Thank you for that link. The report is 140 pages. On which pages does the material discuss Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Society?

Pgs 53 & 54. It's a minor but significant note: "Of note was the presense of Jehovah's Witnesses at the Congress". It's a 2001 report of a year 2000 event. Not insignificant, considering the reason for the Congress and the hypocritical and unChristian practice of JWs wrt to blood ('fractions') use and blood donations. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit