Would you have followed Jesus

by JH 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zico
    Zico

I think I would, just to find out how false the gospels are, and find out about the real man who started a religion with 2 billion followers today.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im not in the habit of following other street magicians around like umm say david blaine. So why would I follow jesus?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Yes

I mean all that free food, turning water into wine, plus a magic show....you bet I would!

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

hmmmm yes i probably would have followed Yah'shua Messiah If i lived in that day for several tentative reasons

1. If he was who the bible says he was then i believe his outward signs and miracles would have been enough to make a believer out of me.

2. No doubt he was a charismatic speaker and if i was a poor Jewish boy i might be inclined to follow a man like that.

3. There was no movie theatre....so why not...hehe

• free2think
    free2think

Would you JH?

• 5go
    5go
    Im not in the habit of following other street magicians around like umm say david blaine. So why would I follow jesus?

• 5go
    5go
    Science has become the new 'Jesus', proclaiming impending disasters and telling us how it can fix it providing we give it lots of MONEY.

Funny one

Tell what good did building huge building for worship bankrupting goverments ever do.

Then there is science who brought us you that computer your typing on.

SO yeah I am member of the religion of science. AMEN !!!

Atleast it did something for me get me out of that dam cult mindset.

Now I look over stuff rather than just take someone's word.

• JH
    JH
    Would you JH?

Of course ! I would have let Jesus take the first door.

• Xena
    Xena

Hard question. If he had specifically taken an interest in me and asked me personally....maybe. But just a random follower, probably not.

• bernadette
    bernadette

I think I could have been one of the women - hoping he'd knock some sense into my husband

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit