What Have I Missed Since I Have Been Away???

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    soooooooo if 1935 means nothing, then what?

We can all go to the memorial and partake... and they can't claim that we aren't of the anointed, since the door is still open. NYAHH!

• minimus
    minimus

i like red wine

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok and this is no joke, since you last posted I finally went public with something that I have been struggling with for many years. I have been struggling and conflicted with my sexuality. You see I may not be gay, but Im not 100% straight either. I have many issues that I am dealing with that have their beginnings in my JW days. I also came up with a plan to try reparative therapy.

I also have received some positive feedback from various major christian ministries who want to hear my story and maybe help me publish it.

Let's see, Also Amanda and I seemed to be repairing our marriage, then it seemed unlikely. It has been an emotional roller coaster for me these past 2 weeks.

• minimus
    minimus

WOW!!! Dave, I'm sorry to hear of your situation.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome back

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Minimus, I have 3 topics that deal with this subject, one is called "my real childhood experience" the other is called "shocker--leading up to my plan" the other is called "my plan--fully revealed"

You can find these in my topic history, or you can go back a day or 2 and you can find the thread. If you still cant locate them, then I can post the link for them if you want.

Dave

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome back Minimus how was Florida? Did you see any alligators there? Here it's the usual thing as everyone is having a go at bashing the treacherous WTS.

• minimus
    minimus

I went to Lauderdale, South Beach, the Keys and West Palm.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Simon got banned and reinstated by onacruse.

I became single and began propositioning everybody on the board.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini. Just got back from watching the movie 300. Someone posted that at the circuit assembly it was mentioned about the inactive ones. Others are waiting to go to their assembly to confirm this information. Check back at the topics where this is posted, I forgot where it is and can't link it to you. Maybe you could ask about it as a new topic and get some further info on it.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit