What Have I Missed Since I Have Been Away???

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm glad I'm back from vacation. I missed you all! Now, what have I missed from the board???

• free2think
    free2think

Hey minimus, how was your vacation? Did you have a good tine? It's good to have you back.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Welcome back Minimus!

Hope you had an awesome vacation!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello minimus,

Don't know if you heard yet but UN forces are shutting down all of the Bethels worldwide!

They said that God has put it in their mind to destroy false religion. I don't know if something got lost in transmission or what's going on.

Hope you had a nice time,

Nvr

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Did you hear the Society did away with 1935, and declared minimus anointed leader in chief?

They got the comfy chair ready and waiting for you to start ruling!

Slim

• undercover
    undercover

New light concerning the anointed being sealed by 1935...

You'll see the thread soon enough, I'm sure

Welcome back

• lawrence
    lawrence

Minimus welcome back! You missed the following:

* Babylon the Great fell.

* The demon prince of Persia attended Donald Trump's real estate course.

* The Governing Body took baths.

* A group of "wise and discreet" Bethelites bought a Brooklyn liquor warehouse and now provide volume discounts.

* Your April Temp. Pioneering application was refused (they said something about heresy rumors).

Other than that, all is well.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi Minimus! Welcome back. 1935 door is still open, May 1st, Watchtower Question from readers. Btw, they got some nerve asking this kind of question when you go away on vacation. Anointed and other sheep have no special knowledge, equal in all things concerning Holy Spirit. Many more are professing to have a heavenly calling. Look for huge increase in partakers this memorial. Also inactives are not to be spoken to. So, if you don't report fields service for six months, you are inactive and even if you go to meetings no one is to talk to you. This is a change from the view that inactive ones are spiritually weak and still part of the congregation and should be given assistance from the elders.

Blueblades

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You missed me of course!

Welcome back! Hope you had fun.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/130668/1.ashx

This is absolutely key minimus -major change in doctrine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest