STAR CHART that will blow your mind!!

by magdalenefan 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Kinda fun...

She has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. She is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.

Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.

Successful career is guaranteed, but may sometimes come late. (Here's hoping! Better late than never, eh?)

She is intelligent (so I've been told on occasion) and knows what she wants. Is a good organizer, she likes moving, travel. She likes literature.

She is gay, sociable, welcoming. She is a lover, and has many affairs: she is seduced by beauty and charm. She likes the Arts and social life.

Sweetness itself. Convinced of her ideas and strong-willed. She is foresighted and willful. She knows how to trust. She appreciates all the good things in Life. She likes and protects Nature.

Weaknesses: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Changes of situation. She is frightened of getting old and tends to hark back to the past. Influenced by the father. (So I've been told by my mother, although I never met him.) Success due to help from women.

She is frank, honest, optimistic and generous. She likes good cooking, her comforts. Her friendships are sincere. She is a worker and knows how to surround herself with the right people: she is appreciated at work.

She lacks firmness, she is weak and lazy. She likes to live in a dream, in the imaginary.

She argues, disputes, discusses, answers back. Lively mind which quickly understands a given situation. (Sometimes yes, sometimes no.) She is very resourceful and capable.

Weaknesses: she is impetuous, hot-headed, petulant. Impatient and hasty, which causes problems due to lack of foresight before acting.

Her home and comfort are the only things important for her. She is intelligent and speaks easily and cogently. Easily keeps many irons in the fire and concludes her activities. Moves house a lot for business reasons. (Maybe, sorta. I have moved a lot.)

She looks on the bright side of life (cue the Monty Python music--Always look on the bright side of life...): she is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. She likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. Her intellectual pleasures are influenced by her feelings. She is amorous and sensual. She likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.

Brief passions, love as a "flash in the pan". Bursts of friendship or embracing of causes that cannot be justified or which turn out not to be what they promised at the start. Becomes drunk with love or passion. A spendthrift. (On rare occassions, like when I have money. I like to buy things for the people I love)

Weaknesses: fickleness, sudden passions, too swift and unconsidered flights of enthusiasm.

Finds love abroad or marries a foreigner. (Here's hoping) Refined mind, she likes the Arts, is carried away by beautiful things. (Weeeeeee) She is very happy abroad. (Don't know. Would like to find out.)

Efficiency, deftness, flexibility, diligence but also ingenuousness.

Weaknesses: she can easily boil over and can get angry over a small detail that gets in the way .

She undertakes daring and dangerous enterprises. (I don't think so, although I do fantasize about it) She has lots of initiative. She works hard for her money, of which she earns a lot. She is a spendthrift, money comes and goes. (Not much coming or going actually) She is always ready to start from scratch in the event of a setback. Great willingness and enthusiasm.

She is only interested in doing something if there are problems attached: once these are solved, she goes on to something else which has complications. She likes to overcome obstacles, is tough, does not have too many feelings, (I have been accused of this, but didn't think it was true...until now) especially in business. She is egoistic, violent and stubborn. She does not always make friends.

She possesses exceptional energy. She is impulsive but bold. She takes on risky enterprises for the good of the community, with all the energy she possesses. She has a great need of her independence, likes her freedom of action.

She is ambitious, has a great capacity for work, has self-confidence and goes to the end of her plans.

She likes the good things in Life (doesn't everyone?) and knows how to profit from them. A high liver, but perhaps a little too greedy. She controls and administers her affairs, money well.

Weaknesses: she is a little too obsessed by increasing her material possessions, money. Has too great a desire to possess, to be powerful.

She is cooperative, organizes everyone.(Maybe, when I was a kid.) She climbs the social ladder thanks to help from friends and acquaintances who are chosen, not for their qualities, but for the advantages they can bring. She achieves her objectives.

Misanthropic, with a sullen humor. She likes to live in solitude, in contemplation. Likes to work alone.

Financially not very well off, average salary. The spouse is also not rich. Possibility of a small inheritance, which helps a lot.(Yes, it was small, but it did help a lot.) Long life and natural death, if the aspects allow. (One can always hope.)

She does not like routine, whether at work or in her emotional life. She fights to keep her independence, her freedom of action. (Nah, I generally just fight to get it back after I've lost it) She would gladly re-make the world.

She is not open to others' ideas, especially if they are free-thinking. She is an egoist and has a narrow mind.

Not a strong character. She is unstable but has good intuition. She is sometimes ingenious.

She has a lot of flair. She is unreliable at work, always ready for change. She must have an out-of-the-ordinary job, in which case all goes well: otherwise, she will often change jobs and will have financial problems. (Sounds about right)

She fights to improve her daily life, she is persevering.

She succeeds thanks to brilliant and unusual ideas. (Here's hoping, again...) She is very much influenced by her mother. (Could be.)

Pluto in Virgo...Takes away her shyness. (I don't think so)

Sign of good health, vitality. Certain of success, either in sport, the Arts or something else. Very full emotional life.

Financial success will be very easy thanks to the support of influential people.

Tendency to spend more than what is earned.

She pulls everything to pieces, analyzes, critizes. Doesn't take on anything without examining the pro's and the con's. She is very careful, sometimes to a manic extent, taking everything into account even to the slightest detail.

The simple life, the small home isn't for her. If the job doesn't pay well or she doesn't marry well financially speaking, she will probably be unhappy. Likes luxury goods to make life comfortable, going out, cocktail parties. Goes round only with refined people, perhaps sometimes a little too affected, and with good jobs.

Gets blinded by and drunk with love: everything revolves around her love. Her passions are angry, exclusive and domestic quarrels are in prospect as a result. Fertile love life.

Works hard, unceasingly and patiently. Weak point: the cold,(also heatthough) changes in temperature.

A slightly hasty marriage.(We eloped rather suddenly) The relationship between man-and-wife will be very friendly and full of understanding. Both will love their independence, their freedom of action. If one refuses to give this to the other while insisting on it for himself, then a divorce will ensue.

An unexpected inheritance.

Likes sea cruises. (No inclination nor opportunity.) Sometimes has brilliant ideas that come from nowhere.

Likes to be surrounded by frank and good-hearted friends. These friendships don't stand on ceremony.(Thanks JWD) Carries out everything she undertakes surely, composedly, calmly until successful.

Problems will only come from the family. (Only?!? I don't think so...)

So, that's about 58 hits, 36 misses, and 16 uncertains..and more than anyone ever wanted to know about me...including me

~Merry

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Merry....I love how you can narrow down these vague generic statements through the use of emoticons....this *almost* gives me a sense of your personality. :)

• bernadette
    bernadette

LOL ... Merry

• unique1
    unique1

The first few were nearly dead on, as it went further down, the more off it became.

She has a strong personality and an entrepreneurial spirit. She is ambitious and self-willed, stubborn, obstinate and tenacious.

Weaknesses: nervousness, impulsiveness, wastefulness, provoking nature, restlessness and changeability.

Aries ascendant Leo

Sun in X

Successful career is guaranteed, but may sometimes come late.

The moon represents a reaction, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image.

Moon in Taurus

Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. She is foresighted and willful. She knows how to trust. She appreciates all the good things in Life. She likes and protects Nature.

Weaknesses: excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.

Moon in X

Changes of situation. She is frightened of getting old and tends to hark back to the past. Influenced by the father. Success due to help from women.

785 Conjunction Moon - Mercury

She has good judgement, a good memory. She is intelligent, imaginative, vivacious and develops all through life. She speaks easily. She has an aptitude for learning foreign languages. I may have to try that one, I know only english.

-52 Square Moon - Saturn

She has changeable moods, a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. Her relationship with her mother is disturbing and difficult, she has considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or lack maternal love.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Why would it be regarded as more accurate if you have to obscure your time of birth? Seems like that would make it less accurate.

Just a little sample of the 50% accuracy of this thing (for me)...

"She has lots of vitality." NO, I have difficulty keeping my energy level up.

"She likes public life" YES

"she is popular" IF ONLY

"and her company is appreciated" HA

"She is balanced, at ease with herself" YES

"and gets on very well with her parents" ONE PARENT, YES. THE OTHER SHUNS ME AND THINKS I AM POSSESSED BY DEMONS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit