by badwillie 39 Replies latest social current

• badwillie
    badwillie

2) Some people don't read

3) Some people don't think

AGREED!

• acadian
    acadian

Propaganda...Paranoia...and what you sow, is what you reap...and the U.S. is... You can't keep exploiting other people and not expect it to come back at ya... Maybe the U.S. should keep it's nose out of other people's affaire's. Nooo... the U.S. has to bring Democracy (social communism) to the rest of the world, whether anyone wants it or not... I'm suprised the terror level isn't RED! with all the crap the U.S. does. America, land of the Fee home of the Slave. (it ain't the freedoms the immigrants are comming here for, it's the benifits dummy) None are more in-slaved, than those who believe their Free... I think many here have given up one lie for another.... The end does not justitfy the means, if you want Peace then become what you want to see... Peace cannot be brought about by Force... Acadian

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

badwillie:

Crumpie - please honey, let the men here discuss current events, why don't you run along to the Nags Head for another pint of warm beer and catch up on all the latest Posh & Becks dirt.

Well done on crossing the line from incorrigible moron to total dickhead!

• badwillie
    badwillie

FunkyD,

You insult Crumpet by speaking for her.

She has a sense of humor.

You would do well to remember the posting guideline numero uno mi amigo -

To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
  • anewme
    anewme

So the terror posts are all fictitious you think?

All a plot to condition the people to turn over their freedoms in the name of security?

Hmmm........

• Badger
    Badger

Honestly. We'll never see it blue or green. Just like: >We'll never have enough kids who are literate. >We'll never have the crime rate too low. >We'll never have too few people below the poverty line. >We'll never have too many healthy. As long as we have problems, we'll have people in panic mode.

• anewme
    anewme

His Badness is off on another thread, so we can talk.

You know, its true we have been fooled before! The JWs. How about the tobacco companies? Look at the wool they pulled over millions of eyes? Now they are in the business of selling anti-tobacco remedies!!! At the same time they are pushing cigarrettes in the so-called third world.

Govts held by rich business men act like businesses. They will do anything to survive, anything.

• anewme
    anewme

On the other hand I would caution our Mr. Willy not to succumb to terrible mental trap of black and white thinking so prevalent among zealots of anything.

Might it be that there is a mixture of truth? That there do exist terrorists? (Certainly those are not U.S. actors dressed in robes in foreign videos masquerading as Al-kaida holding guns to the heads of other actors?)

That although certain U.S. citizens might benefit from a terrorist scare (make millions off security programs and from repair construction, and through it, institute Big Brother style mandatory surveillance
    mechanisms, start a war, begin a presence in a foreign country and establish business contracts), isnt it far-fetched to think the president and vice president would be behind a secret scheme to fly an airplane directly into the White House and Pentagon in addition to the World Trade Center?

I dont know. It would certainly seem unprecedented by even the most insane dictator to contrive a plot like that to support the suppression of his enemies and make a few bucks.
    But come to think of it, I can recall quite a few dictators in history who have done some surprising misdeeds!

• anewme
    anewme

Since everybody is off talking about other things and I have this thread all to myself it seems I thought I would share a discovery of sorts.

I thought "who is this Bad Willy guy who has so many up in arms this afternoon?"

So I took a look at all his former posts on all sorts of topics.

I must say, I have missed some good posts, well thought out and sensitive.
    So I am thinking to myself....I have been fooled before by organizations I thought were good.
    Why dont I just relax and listen to what Bad Will is saying and before firing back a reply, give myself some time to ponder on it. After all everybody is entitled to his opinion.

So this is what I have done.

Thanks Bad Willy.

Anewme

• badwillie
    badwillie

Anewme,

Thank you so much for the kind words. You a very fair lady.

BW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit