Women are hateful

by Hellrider 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• dobbie
    dobbie

I'm only really evil once a month (i'm sure you girlies will understand!) but i can blame my hormones then!

• Clam
    Clam

At the least, I think they can be a bit unreasonable, eg. . . . . . . .

"I'm very, very jealous. Sometimes I walk down the street

and I see a beautiful woman and I think to myself: "I'll bet

my boyfriend would like to sleep with her" and I get SO

ANGRY. I run right home and smack him, and say, 'How much

more of this do you think I can take?'" --Denise Munro

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

At the least, I think they can be a bit unreasonable, eg. . . . . . . .

"I'm very, very jealous. Sometimes I walk down the street

and I see a beautiful woman and I think to myself: "I'll bet

my boyfriend would like to sleep with her" and I get SO

ANGRY. I run right home and smack him, and say, 'How much

more of this do you think I can take?'" --Denise Munro

Thanks clam, you just made my day.

Nvr

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am a woman !!!!! I am going to pout!!!! Please retract your statement....I cant help what I am GOD made me this way...
    Was you thinking of 'Devil Woman' by Cliff Richard? Hey did you know Cliff was a JW-----maybe the WT taught you to think that way...Come out into the world some LOVELY women out here

• gumb
    gumb

Hey Mouthy, I don't think Cliff was ever a witness, but I think his mum is/was or maybe a sister of his. However, his old guitarist friend Hank Marvin definitely is and he lives in Perth, in southern Australia. He plays a good instrumental version of 'Devil Woman' though!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I don't think Cliff was ever a witness, Well I saw him on English T.V when I was visiting years ago...& He said on there he was raised as a JW.... But Christmas was his downfall. So maybe he was not baptised but I remember it well I was a JW at the time & went through a lengthy discussion with my unbeliving MUM about "Oh well he proves he is pagen"Yes Shame on me....

• dobbie
    dobbie

My mum has a biography on Cliff R and it says that a new member of The Shadows called Brian Locking was a jw and after Cliff's dad died had many discussions with Cliff, Hank Marvin and Cliff's mum and Hank and his mum went on to become jws but a friend who was concerned with his involvement with the jws got him to talk to a religious teacher, which eventually led to his christian faith.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Women are hateful

No more than men are.

:-)

• new boy
    new boy

Hellrider

My friend you have it ALL wrong...........Women are like wine........There is no bad wine! There are just some that are better then others!

You are suffering from the laws of attraction........you are bringing to you what you need!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

I might add they are soft... smell good... have lovely smiles...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit