Women are hateful

by Hellrider 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hm...I was hoping for a lot of outraged responses...to prove my hypothesis that it`s somehow ok for women to say that they hate men, but not the other way around. I got a couple of good responses, but not nearly enough to prove this theory, and I now see I may have been mistaken. Thanks for clearing this up...

• DJK
    DJK

All of my friends are woman. I have met only one that was evil. I married her and divorced her three years later.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Hm...I was hoping for a lot of outraged responses...to prove my hypothesis that it`s somehow ok for women to say that they hate men, but not the other way around. I got a couple of good responses, but not nearly enough to prove this theory, and I now see I may have been mistaken. Thanks for clearing this up...

And hellrider - I'd be so annoyed if there ended up being more posts to this "spoof" thread than mine! And I did retract my men are hateful statement - I didnt really mean it! Can we kiss and make up now? xx

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What's the matter, can't get none? I mean one?

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    What's the matter, can't get none? I mean one?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( MsMcD )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) MsMcD---- Don't know if this is what you were referring to...but you deserve it regardless.......... Hugs for you, stretching a mile wide...... J-ex-W

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Elvis Presley sang "You're the Devil in Disguise"

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    And hellrider - I'd be so annoyed if there ended up being more posts to this "spoof" thread than mine! And I did retract my men are hateful statement - I didnt really mean it! Can we kiss and make up now? xx

No worries, and I think the thread is dying pretty fast. By the way, I did see the (intended) contradictory statement in your thread: "I hate men. Men are hateful". It was pretty good. A lot could be said about women (not that I`m gonna say it...), but stupid they are not.

• sspo
    sspo

They are not, just moodier than men and then become unreasonable

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, we are hateful, evil, mean old bitches. Isn't it refreshing to know that the rap genre has recognized this and sought to educate the world on the matter? I mean, rock music and especially pop music romanticizes women. We don't want to hear about the faded ribbons and ticket stubs these guys have collected from their honeys: we want to hear the dirt. Bring on the dirt.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

There are some crazy, hateful women out there, but not all women are like that. There are some very kind, caring, giving,intelligent women.

Just like not all men are rapists, or chauvinists, or lazy arrogant selfish assholes,

There are grood and wonderful men who are giving, supportive, caring, intelligent, hardworking.

Cant lump one sex into one category. it's kind of ignorant, dont ya think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit