Is your computer displaying the correct time?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Here its 7:43 and for the 1st time ever, I see the wrong time on my computer

alt

Usually we advance time in April, this year it's a month before to save energy......

Maybe it's Y2K 7 years late...

• DJK
    DJK

Your computer is set to change it automaticaly in April. You have to change it yourself now. We might have this problem every March unless someone puts out a free download to make it automatic.

• JH
    JH

I clicked on the time and got this

alt

Although I pressed on Update Now, it's still an hour late....

If I advance it myself, maybe in a month from now, I'll have to back it up an hour......

• nsrn
    nsrn

Mine was automatically correct this a.m., and we had a time change. Magic!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

jh, on that menu you showed, i clicked on " time zone" and on that page there is a box to click to change the time to daylight savings. it changed my clock immediately

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Have you ever done an update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Run Windows update and it will install the required patch.

W

• JH
    JH

I tried with 2 servers and still the wrong time.... My windows update is off because this is a pirated version of XP. But this shouldn't stop me from getting the right time automatically. It always did in the past.

I'll try what you all said above. Thanks

alt

• JH
    JH

OK, I advanced my time manually and got the right time, but then right after I clicked on Update time automatically jus to see if it would remain that way......but it didn't and came back to the wrong time...lmao

alt

• ferret
    ferret

mine is correct now 8:15 here in Ontario

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit