What would you say is the most sick/twisted JW belief?

by jambon1 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Paraphrasing here....the self fulfilling "Spritual Warfare" idea

You can say and do anything as long as you tell yourself that you are engaged in spirtual warfare for the truth.

That concept is a straight descent to the most morally corrupt part of any human being and an abyss from which you can never return.

Self deception. Lying to yourself.

• Mary
    Mary

It's hard to name only one, but I'd have to say forcing members to shun their own flesh and blood for questioning any of their insane doctrines is truly one of the sickest practices they have.

• JH
    JH
    What would you say is the most sick/twisted JW belief?

The belief that they really have love for one another.

• aniron
    aniron
    It's hard to name only one, but I'd have to say forcing members to shun their own flesh and blood for questioning any of their insane doctrines is truly one of the sickest practices they have.

I agree

Its sort of "If you question our sick/twisted JW belief." then we will use "Our sick/twisted shunning belief against you."

• Gill
    Gill

Shunning! Simply because it causes such sick and twisted behaviour among the JWs.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    that the watchtower society is god's only representative on earth today

There are so many sick beliefs that affect so many lives, but I will say
    that the above is the foundation of the house of cards- making it the
    real culprit.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I agree with all of the above.......another

that the resurrected ones will not marry or reproduce, that leaves only the ones that survived Armeggedon, which are supposedly the ones alive right now, that are Jehovah Witnesses, since they are the only ones that will survive. So the available marriage partners are the same ones that are available after Armeggedon as right now.

That is.......if you believe the whole mess anyway.

purps

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Shunning followed by the blood issue. One kills the spirit, the other kills the body.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

All of the above are great examples of their twisted beliefs.

This one doctrine that always always raises my blood pressure:

The teaching that God is going to destroy MILLIONS of INNCENT children, including MINE, at Armageddon.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Shunning...that really breaks hearts and shows how un-true there love is. Also, the fact that they believe that THEY are the only ones who wil inherit Gods Kingdom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit