my 10 year old son is paying attention at the meetings

by user100 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• user100
    user100

the public talk on Sunday was about evolution.. my son pointed out flaws in the speakers arguments during and after the meeting... mostly about how animals aren't able to communicate etc. he even brought up Coco the ape that is able to communicate via sign.. I told him that I heard a ton of inconsistencies but I am afraid to say anything because your mom will get angry :)

im glad he is paying attention.. and the school system must be doing something right.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Dont short change yourself. He felt comfortable talking to you about it. That makes all the differance
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He felt comfortable talking to you about it.

I agree with Morpheus. That is HUGE.

Doc

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

mostly about how animals aren't able to communicate etc

What ?

Of course they do.

Well what do you expect from poorly educated men on a power trip ???

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    user100: How old is your son???
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Sorry, I see he is 10 years old. Sharp son...
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    It is clear he watched the video with Caleb and Sofia - pay attention at the meetings or die. But I doubt Caleb's parents would be happy with this kind of listening.
  • My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence
    Way to go! Wake 'em up early!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

user100, That's fantastic! Keep encouraging your son's critical thinking skills!

• user100
    user100
    yeah.. he is 10.. i was happy he was using critical thinking for that talk.. because i was sitting there steaming from all the BS he was spewing.. these people are so stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit