Jesus

by Zico 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zico
    Zico

If he came back tomorrow, would he be allowed to do talks, or would he have to shave his beard off first?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They couldn't just let him talk this Sunday. He's not an appointed elder or m.s.
    He doesn't have a Society Outline worked up yet.

Let the Borg approve him, while he works up that outline, THEN he could
    speak to the drones (after shaving and getting a nice suit).

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

They'd DF him.

• Zico
    Zico

They couldn't just let him talk this Sunday. He's not an appointed elder or m.s.
    He doesn't have a Society Outline worked up yet.

Let the Borg approve him, while he works up that outline, THEN he could
    speak to the drones (after shaving and getting a nice suit).

Lol. I wonder what colour tie he'd wear?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I would say that when Jesus got done with anyone that he wanted to, the same response would be as when he was getting ready to walk in Jeruselem in Matt 22:46 46 No one could answer him. And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions.

They would do the same as 2000 years ago, people really haven't changed.

abr

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

I'd wanna be the fly on the wall if Jesus walked into NY headquaters, and gave the Governing Body, the LAWYERS, and the rest of the Writers, a scourging tongue lashing that would made his rebuke of the scribes&pharisees look like a bed time story.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello Bro. A

They'd DF him.

There's absolutely no doubt about it. If it walks like a Pharisee and talks like a Pharisee...........

Nvr

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are completely out of wavelength with his teachings and spirit so tehy wouldn't accept him they would rather say he is someone pretending to be Jesus. They don't do any charitable work despite the billions they possess and treat doubters with cruelty.

• DJK
    DJK

Men in clean white coats will come and take him away. ha ha he he

Can you imagine the reaction of even the strongest believers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit