Does the GB believe the doctrine themselves?

by GBSJG 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Forscher
    Forscher

Funny, I read COC and came out of it with the opposite impression.

As pointed out by Blueblades, Ray did document that on the occasion mentioned a majority or th GB wanted to change the doctrine of when Christ came into heavenly power and the last generation started. However, the bylaws which Knorr and Freddy Franz tricked the GB into adopting when they siezed power requires a two-thirds, or supermajority vote to change anything. Those two knew what they were doing, the GB has been hamstrung by that requirement since. All the dominant ones have had to do is to maneuver things around to keep those who want chage from getting enough folks on the body to get that majority, and change becomes quite impossible.

So I get the impression from that, and other things I've seen around on the net, that a significant protion of them don't really believe most of the teachings. But the present a different face to the rank-and-file for the sake of their position and power.

Forscher

• greendawn
    greendawn

To the contrary, think for yourself. Question authority, LOL LOL. Yada I think that anything original to them is no good and any sound doctrines they have were borrowed from others and precisely the same can be said about the Moslems. Even if they have some sound doctrines there are a lot more that are no good some are even wildly in error such as the great crowd concept that excludes most dubs from the new covenent of Christ.

• sspo
    sspo

I don't think so, they are not stupid.

They have to realize that it's been 140 years that they have been around and not a single thing has come true.

They have to come up with "new light" in order to trick and deceive the unsuspecting JW.

The organization has become too big, too many people are at stake, too much money at stake, lives would be ruined even more so if they would come out and start to acknowledge that 1914 is a lie, blood issue is a lie and most of the doctrines are nothing but lies.

Every one of them will eventually die and new and younger ones will make up the GB, they will love the power and pristige and the good life as big shots in the org. WHY CHANGE?

I definetely beleive that they know it's nothing but a lot of crap that they are teaching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit