Stupid or Smart Test

by MsMcDucket 77 Replies latest social entertainment

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks MsMcD - for you for cheering me up! At least i make everyone else look really smart!lol

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I just tried again and went down to 20 - definitely blaming it on the fact that it's almost midnight here, us Brits need sleep methinks!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Yep quite agree with you SadEmo - i'll try again in the morning and see if it makes a difference!Of course it could be all this hair dye affecting my brain!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I just tried again and went down to 20 - definitely blaming it on the fact that it's almost midnight here, us Brits need sleep methinks!

Sad Emo that means that I better not take it again! I, barely, got 20!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Have you noticed if you take it twice it looks like everybody's score goes down.? I think its rigged to make us laugh more.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Of course it could be all this hair dye affecting my brain!

Well there's no hope for me after tomorrow then lol!

MsMcD - sound advice, quit retaking the test while you're still on a good score!!

• free2think
    free2think
    OMG roflmao!Took it again -you know 3 times for emphasis!I got 11!I'm getting thicker by the second!think i'd better go to bed and rest my little grey cells sigh

Dobbie I know what you mean, I'm scared to take it again! We know we're smart right, they just weren't asking the right questions. The really embarressing thing is when I knew I definitely got the answer wrong I'd start the test again. I think it's definitely time for my bed......

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Twitch, I took College Algebra and was glad I passed. I quickly forgot about it! And I hated those damn word formulas!

yea, there's much I've forgotten as well but some things like algebra and trig come in handy in my job and in other areas too. Pure numbers trip me up so I try to visualize something to help.

• dobbie
    dobbie

haha i guess you did it again as well then Sparkplug!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Have you noticed if you take it twice it looks like everybody's score goes down.? I think its rigged to make us laugh more

Sparky, I wonder if the questions change each time you take the test?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit