Stupid or Smart Test

by MsMcDucket 77 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

AW HELL "Thinking is not Possibly My Strong Point" Boy I will say!! WTF?

• dobbie
    dobbie

free2think-haha i wasn't going to admit it but to make you feel better i will - the first time i got 14 and i was so pigged off with that i did it again and got 12!Serves me right i am obviously getting dumber by the 2nd i will have no brain cells left soon!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am afraid to take it again. I clam up on test. You should have seen my last job interview. OMG disaster. You should see a first date. Horrible.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    28 - 60.8% smarter than average

Dang Stilla! You almost aced it! If I can remember how to do ratio, I think it must of been 30 questions? Right?

28/61 X 100/1 = x

Is that the formula for figuring the amount of questions?

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL

I like the time limit thing; puts a little pressure on and I like a challenge

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Nevermind Stilla, I don't know how to factor in the time!

• dobbie
    dobbie

OMG roflmao!Took it again -you know 3 times for emphasis!I got 11!I'm getting thicker by the second!think i'd better go to bed and rest my little grey cells sigh

• Twitch
    Twitch

28/61 X 100/1 = x

Is that the formula for figuring the amount of questions?

Actually that formula works, but i think of it as 28/x = 61/100

x = 45

both give you 45 but there weren't 45 questions

it would be if 61% was the number of questions you got right. but it says thats 61% over the average of 17 so 28 is 61% over that, roughly

I like the disclaimer - Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that.

LOL

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    OMG roflmao!Took it again -you know 3 times for emphasis!I got 11!I'm getting thicker by the second!think i'd better go to bed and rest my little grey cells sigh

Dobbie, don't worry about it! We know that you're smart cause you're know the truth about the truth!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

it would be if 61% was the number of questions you got right. but it says thats 61% over the average of 17 so 28 is 61% over the average

Twitch, I took College Algebra and was glad I passed. I quickly forgot about it! And I hated those damn word formulas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit