pick your jwd apostate J.C. committee to get jw's off your back

by johnny cip 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It would all depend on what the offense was. Certain people have strengths over others. It's not something I could just pick three people and go with it. Well Jourles as PO get the Body of Elders together and pick who you think are the most qualified. The sin is 1) Fornication 2) Apostasy 3) Drunkeness 4) Smoking

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

it's the jwd J,C. trial and who said you can only have 3 judges. it's your jw family on trial here. for harrassassing your apostate ass. you can pick who ever you want and as many as you want.., i only picked apostates that i know will not welt when the shit starts to fly. i know i left ball breakers like danny hassard and junction guy out. but these guys are some of my hero's. i can't give them praise on this threrad see a guy like JOURLES i MAY FORGET even tho he's not my type, has big balls and i respect all he has done. i'm interested in person that will go face to face with jw's ans shoot them down with their knowledge and drag their jw friend into the mud. till they choke

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I think I'd take Purps, Warlock, and Outlaw!! Now, that would be a blast!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Mary, Danny Haszard, and Farkel. We'd drive the elders to take more meds!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit