Soooo ... they've been spying on us!

by bluesapphire 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I wonder if they would drive by your home to see if you had enough food in your refigerator if you were poor?

No, you got it wrong. You see jehovah can take care of the poor, he only needs help identifying them nasty 'postates.

• Mary
    Mary
    Someone also spread a rumor that we have a crucifix displayed - which we don't but it's funny to hear that we're so important that they actually spy on us.

Good lord....next thing you know, you will have sacrificed your children on a firey alter to Ba'al in the backyard.......What a bunch of twits they are. God forbid they do anything constructive with their time.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Drive-by shunning.

• flipper
    flipper

Got some elders kind of stalking my husband who faded 4-5 years ago. 4 family members started this by driving about 100 miles to spy on us, now they're egging on the elders, trying to get him to meet with them.(I guess it's their sacred mission in life to get him df'd). Any of them show up here again I'm turning the hose on them. Flipper

• Rosie Angel
    Rosie Angel

Yeah, it's weird. When I ran away to California to escape df'ing, the brothers found out which tiny town it was, and people were knocking on my door every few days until they failed to find me. (Boyfriend kept coming to the door, and he was never a Witness, so... yeah, it worked. He just told them that coming by every few days was harassment, and slammed the door repeatedly). Seriously, I'm amazed that I belonged to a group filled with such small, narrow people throughout my childhood.

• flipper
    flipper

RosieAngel - that's just too wierd! Was it elders from your new town that came to your door? Would the ones from your old cong. actually contact someone local to spy on you? Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit